RUMOR - Paper Mario 3DS to hit this year in Japan?

#1coller23Posted 9/14/2010 8:07:48 PM
source: http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=136221

"The information from this rumor is a bit unclear, as it's coming from a French source that is taking their information from a Japanese newspaper. The original information is said to come from Asahi Shimbun Nippon. Supposedly, Paper Mario 3DS is going to be advertised and sold this very year in Japan. Obviously, that would mean that the 3DS would see release in Japan this year as well. Again, take all of this with a grain of salt for now."

its been translated
---
If you beileve in Jesus Christ and he is your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it copy and paste this into your sig
#2Frasier_CranePosted 9/14/2010 9:04:25 PM
I don't really trust this article, but I could see it being possible that it gets released this year.

Also, can people stop putting words like "link" or "source" in front of links. I think we know what the are. Or at least don't put them on the same line.
---
You stole my mommy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa_zkC-ZRbg
#3Dark_KoopatrolPosted 9/14/2010 10:35:18 PM
I find this article incredibly suggestive. What, with its purple color.
---
Click here to visit Dark_Koopatrol's page.
......That was a prank, from PrankPiranha.
#4KoopalmierPosted 9/15/2010 3:59:44 AM
I predict the 3DS to come out in December in Japan, with Paper Mario 4 as the main launch title (the use of decal and 2,5D would perfectly show off the 3D gimmick), while it'll come out in March in America and Europe, with Paper Mario as the launch title too (remember, its European launch date is March 25...) and somewhere near November 2056 for Australia.
---
I can't beat Super Mario Bros.
#5doomedchocolatePosted 9/15/2010 9:28:53 AM
Why would the 3DS comes out in America after Japan?
#6LightHawKnightPosted 9/15/2010 10:10:02 AM

Why would the 3DS comes out in America after Japan?

Who do you think is making the 3DS? And the games still need to be translated, so America getting the 3DS at the same time as Japan is pointless with no games to play.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe its true, or because they're afraid it might be true.
#7doomedchocolatePosted 9/15/2010 10:13:42 AM
.. they've probably already got some games translated. They wouldn't release a console with no launch releases. What I was implying, though, is that the US saw release for Gamecube, Wii, and DS before Japan. So it doesn't make sense to assume we'd get this one second.
#8LightHawKnightPosted 9/15/2010 10:17:09 AM

.. they've probably already got some games translated. They wouldn't release a console with no launch releases. What I was implying, though, is that the US saw release for Gamecube, Wii, and DS before Japan. So it doesn't make sense to assume we'd get this one second.

You never know.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe its true, or because they're afraid it might be true.
#9doomedchocolatePosted 9/15/2010 10:18:45 AM
That's true, but for now I'm assuming we'll get this game in November or December. We'll probably know by the end of this month.
#10LightHawKnightPosted 9/15/2010 10:37:33 AM
I doubt it will be november.
---