do you want luigi and yoshi as party members? Y or N

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. do you want luigi and yoshi as party members? Y or N

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22
6 years ago#31
Luigi-Y
Yoshi-N
(Possibly as some sort of item though. It would be cool if each character had some sort of vehicle that increased power briefly.)

User Info: koopatroopa1015

koopatroopa1015
6 years ago#32
Negative on both of those. They're both great characters, especially as stars, but having Luigi would feel like a PM/M&L series merge, and Yoshi has already been a partner. As said before, this game needs some original, new, creative partners.
Rosalina > Daisy - People who agree: 14
"Crystal Stars? They sound like great world-conquering tools! I want 'em!" Bowser, PM:TTYD

User Info: crashman222

crashman222
6 years ago#33
i have always really like luigi but in a paper mario game i dont want him as a party member. having a yoshi would be righteous. though id prefer not Mario's yoshi (the green one you always see) but instead a new yoshi.

Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.

User Info: MercuryEnigma

MercuryEnigma
6 years ago#34
N
rePlaying Paper Mario 64; Status: Chapter 7, onward from Shiver City
I am more egotistical than you; and there is a good reason for that!
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. do you want luigi and yoshi as party members? Y or N

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived