WAIT WHHHAAAAT!! the sister from thousand year door IS A MAN uuuuuuhhhh growse

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. WAIT WHHHAAAAT!! the sister from thousand year door IS A MAN uuuuuuhhhh growse

User Info: JF00021

JF00021
6 years ago#1
Seriously i just found out that vivian is a MAN in the japanese WHAT THE HELL, thats disturbing on too many levels, especially since she hugged mario, mario thought he was getting a warm embrace from a woman, instead hes getting hit on by some she man................thousand year door is dead to me

User Info: SuperPunx64

SuperPunx64
6 years ago#2
Sounds like someones Vivian fantasy just got destroyed....oh well she/he is still an awesome partner.

User Info: ExWeapon

ExWeapon
6 years ago#3
This better be a joke.
Donkey Kong Country 2's OST is the best video game soundtrack.

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
6 years ago#4
Lmao! Thousand Year Door is dead because Vivian is a guy in the Japan version? That game is way too awesome. I was more shocked to find out Hooktail was a girl. Something always seemed off with Vivian to me anyway.
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple
I'll Drop The Freaking Moon

User Info: Koopalmier

Koopalmier
6 years ago#5
Vivian is said to be a man in the Japanese and French versions. However it's also hinted it's a joke that the other characters take seriously. Does it matter much, anyway ?
No Wi-Fi = no online, no WiiWare, no DSiWare. I hate my modem.

User Info: matty397

matty397
6 years ago#6
America is one of the few, if not the only, place(s) where the trio is female.
"And with that... Pow! I'm gone!" Lord Crump

User Info: ImperishableCat

ImperishableCat
6 years ago#7
I lol'd at topic title.

User Info: Kirby321

Kirby321
6 years ago#8
I was more shocked to find out Hooktail was a girl.

Same here. I thought Gloomtail was crazed when he said Hooktail was a girl.
Demi Lovato: *singing Work of Art* Turn a star into a galaxy.
Me: You know about Lumas from SMG?

User Info: fPaperMariob

fPaperMariob
6 years ago#9

I'm truly against the rumor that Vivian is a man, IMO the thing where her sister calls her a man is just an insult an either way I don't really care.

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
6 years ago#10
True, Goombella's description could be a point of view, Vivian could be Hollywood Homely so they consider her a man as an insult.

But then again I really don't care that she's a man in other countries since where I live she's a woman so as far as I'm concerned she's a woman. Don't get so freaked out TC. It's a Japanese game and they have different culture. That's why they made her a girl in the US release. Because of our culture's differences.
Arbiter of the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Board
"Silence nonbeliever!" ~ Me @ Lemmy's Land.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. WAIT WHHHAAAAT!! the sister from thousand year door IS A MAN uuuuuuhhhh growse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived