Most touching moment in the Paper Mario series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Most touching moment in the Paper Mario series

User Info: GamerofFury

GamerofFury
6 years ago#21
The ending of Super Paper Mario...
Dear God, it always gets me...
"MY WIFE FOR HIRE!"~Zealot
Be part of the fastest 500 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/571773-speed-king/55689055?page=12

User Info: YoshiKong64

YoshiKong64
6 years ago#22
Even for it's platformer hate, SPM*Spoilers*

Had a great story and a sad ending. I loved it. I also got sad during Bobbery's letter.
Although I never cried at a video game.
The Yoshi Duo!
Group of 2, 2nd place, top 2 star. We're number 2! We're number 2!

User Info: Accrovideogames

Accrovideogames
6 years ago#23
Everyone seems to agree with Bobbery's backstory, TEC's "death" and SPM's ending. I also found these to be quite touching but, unlike some, I didn't cry at all. Even though I'm a really sensible guy, I rarely cry when watching a movie or playing a video game. The only games I can think of that made me cry are Final Fantasy X and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I probably cried at one or two other games I forgot but these two hold the record with ToS being in first place.
I'm French speaking.
Attention to PC gamers: www.reclaimyourgame.com/

User Info: TheMario91

TheMario91
6 years ago#24
lol @ everyone not saying SPM's ending was the definitive most touching scene.
If Waluigi ever gets a game, it'd better be about him killing Wakoopas and rescuing Watoads as he makes his way to save Wapeach from Wabowser. - GradyHoover

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
6 years ago#25
Eh, Bobbery's letter not so much..

But if we're mentioning other games, I'll say Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts for me.
You are the thunder, and I am the lightning.

User Info: Slitser_Guy

Slitser_Guy
6 years ago#26
I'd say the ending of TTYD. It was saddening to see everybody say their goodbyes.
Oi! It'ze dreaded Stiltsa Guy!

User Info: DudeEnoch

DudeEnoch
6 years ago#27
I wonder if i can type in Chuggaconroy's Epic 68 star points battle as a fun Momment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL40BpVFfY0&p=8EC21DD302AEF995 The link(fun even IN the battle)

User Info: BellGoRiiing

BellGoRiiing
6 years ago#28
Some of my friends thought the whole Bonechill intro was sad...I dunno, not many games make me sad, lol.

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
6 years ago#29
that little green alien in super paper mario made me sad when he brought us to meet his mama
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1f/Eeveelutions.png

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
6 years ago#30
I'm pretty sure I don't usually get teary eyed at video games, but when Sephiroth killed Peach? Man that was too much.

Seriously though, I'm not too sure. I think maybe the Bobbery letter was kinda sad, but I liked it at the same time because I saw an old movie that had a similar scenario, but with the wife dieing from child birth or something like that. Bugs the crap out of me that I can't remember >.>
Sophisticated Character.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Most touching moment in the Paper Mario series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived