If you could spend 24 hours in any Paper Mario game...

#1Dreamerboy99Posted 4/23/2012 5:03:22 PM
Where would you go and why?

I would probably spend my entire day on the Excess Express, even though the trip is three days long. I would spend my entire day eating food prepared by Chef Shimi, mingle with some of the passengers, and stare outside my window at the scenery as it turns from dawn to dusk.
#2MrGreen9Posted 4/23/2012 5:14:49 PM

Two words: Crystal Palace

#3subterranianRinPosted 4/23/2012 5:51:15 PM
Tough choice, but i'd probably spend it in Boggly Woods. It's just so pretty there.
---
Alright! Ii admit it! Alice is the one who stole the moon, put the hats on the statues, and burned down your house, now b****, GET OUT OF THE WAY! -Marisa K.
#4Nuclear_PiePosted 4/23/2012 6:01:10 PM
The Glitz Pit. Love to watch some fights and just hang out.
---
Mercy is not a weakness. Its the strength that separates you from them.
#5dking009Posted 4/24/2012 4:22:35 AM
The tyd i want to fight sir Grouds Bowser KAMMY KOOPA and the shadow herself
#6Triforce_WolfPosted 4/24/2012 10:38:10 AM
The Excess Express, my favorite chapter in PM:TTYD.
---
"I am Bowser, businessman of legend! Fear my accounting!"
-Paper Mario:TTYD
#7Insane Master PowerPosted 4/25/2012 4:07:05 AM
Spend the day enjoying the sights of Boogly Woods, the afternoon eating hot dogs and making wrestling signs with the Toad dad and son (theyd say stuff like "Me Gusta Gonzalez", "Monday Night RAWK", "King K-ICK their ass!", and other similarly corny things), enjoy the matches at night, and drift to sleep surrounded by treasure on Cortez's ship. When I woke up, I'd be in my bed, wondering if it really happened... until I saw the framed Rawk Hawk poster signed "To (his) biggest fan!"
---
Gamefaqs Karate Combat Champ since Wednesday, March 28, 2012!
Marking for: Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kassius Ohno, Johnny Ace, Bella Twins, Mizzark
#8FrankyTheCyborgPosted 5/4/2012 11:18:50 AM
I'd get on board the Black Skull and have Cortez tell me some awesome stories about his pirating days while enjoying some sun. He'd drop me off in Rogueport and I'd see if Don Pianta was planning on having anybody whacked, and if not I'd take the Cheep Blimp up to Glitzville and see if Prince Mush would ever return to the Ring. I'd like to see if he or Rawk Hawk would be the #2 behind Mario.

Then I'd jump off and land in the ocean (like Bowser) and have a nice swim back to Rogueport again to get to Twilight Town and tease everybody about turning into pigs. Then I'd go have a snowball fight with the bob-ombs at Fahr Outpost and nail General White in his dopey world-wandering face as often as I could. Then I'd probably be too tired to do anything else so I'd go hang with the ghost in the cabin of the Excess Express.
#9GamingGod256Posted 5/4/2012 11:33:35 AM
I'd have to go with TTYD as well. I just love the locales.
---
Do not fear, for I am a benevolent god. (usually)
#10Luigi4PresidentPosted 5/4/2012 1:23:10 PM
Mario Bros. Basement all the way. Spending all my time reading Luigi's diary and looking at his deepest darkest secrets.
---
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 15
Official President of the Paper Mario 3DS board!