Review embargo just lifted. WIll post them as they come in.

#11quietisgoodPosted 11/6/2012 9:19:30 AM(edited)
Anyone mind telling me what the Gamexplain guy thought? 2/5 is pretty low, but I can't listen to review as I'm class ATM.
---
Hypothetically, if the only choice you've got is to do the wrong thing, then it's not really the wrong thing, it's more like fate.
#12SagadegoPosted 11/6/2012 9:19:47 AM
http://www.modojo.com/reviews/3ds/paper_mario_3ds/

Score: 4/5 stars

What's Hot: Stickers let you build Mario's arsenal from the ground up, a variety of paper-crafted worlds, tricky puzzles, "depth-defying" 3D effects, catchy tunes.

What's Not: Dialogue pales in comparison to previous Mario RPGs

sounds like super paper mario people will like or hate. fine by me.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#13mahboiPosted 11/6/2012 9:20:19 AM
Doesn't GXplain tend to be pretty strict? I remember it giving one of the lower ratings to Skyward Sword.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 49
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#14Capitan_KidPosted 11/6/2012 9:24:00 AM
quietisgood posted...
Anyone mind telling me what the Gamexplain guy thought? 2/5 is pretty low, but I can't listen to review as I'm class ATM.

Not much story.

Its fun to experiment with stickers but theres almost no point in battling regular enemies and youl'l want to save them for the boss fight.

Lots of options in where you can travel to and what worlds you can star off at but there are times where youl'l have no idea where to get the answer for a puzzle.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#15Hoffy_Posted 11/6/2012 9:24:27 AM
Ugh, there goes all my hype for this game. The reviews, even the high scores, are making the game sound awful.
---
Currently playing: Bayonetta, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Pokemon Black Version 2
#16Prince_PyroPosted 11/6/2012 9:25:32 AM
8/10 on NintendoLife

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/paper_mario_sticker_star
---
[=[3DS]=] FC: 0946-2412-9538
[o+[___]. ::]
#17quietisgoodPosted 11/6/2012 9:28:39 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
quietisgood posted...

Not much story.

Its fun to experiment with stickers but theres almost no point in battling regular enemies and youl'l want to save them for the boss fight.

Lots of options in where you can travel to and what worlds you can star off at but there are times where youl'l have no idea where to get the answer for a puzzle.

Fair enough, thanks for the summary.
---
Hypothetically, if the only choice you've got is to do the wrong thing, then it's not really the wrong thing, it's more like fate.
#18abbyhitterPosted 11/6/2012 9:33:51 AM
I'm still getting this game regardless of the reviews.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#19quietisgoodPosted 11/6/2012 9:39:04 AM
8.75 from gameinfromer (for comparison ttyd got like a 6.75 :P)

reviews are definatley polarizing tho
---
#20Hirokey123Posted 11/6/2012 9:40:35 AM
Hrm you know I'm noticing a common trend in a lot of these reviews where they complain against getting lost.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me