after hearing all of the reviews, are you still going to get this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. after hearing all of the reviews, are you still going to get this game?
4 years ago#21
I'm not even bothering to look at the reviews. It's Nintendo, it's Paper Mario, and that's all I need to know that it's going to be awesome. If it turns out to not be, then I'll be disappointed... but I'll deal with that if it comes to that.
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
4 years ago#22
Yeah, reviews are positive.
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
4 years ago#23
Yes. I do not have it.
I praise the name of Jesus.
4 years ago#24
Probably. It sounds like one of the biggest complaints isn't going to apply to most people and the battle system sounds quite fun.
4 years ago#25
I already paid off my pre-order so I will definitely be playing it and I'm sure loving it. The only Mario RPG I haven't played is Partners In Time, and I've loved all of them so far; I even love Super Paper Mario :)
4 years ago#26
Pre-paid, and I thing I will come to like the battle system and oe time attacks. That isn't sarcasm. This game will make sure that you have to THINK and PLAN to win. I prefer these in a video game. Also, I tend to be a showoff in many Paper Mario games, nailing commands like mad. I actually got 20 bounces off one multibounce. Kammy Koopa didn't know what hit her, until she was knocked out with more than a few concussions.
4 years ago#27
yes but only because I'm curious and... I might like it
4 years ago#28
What does hearing the reviews have to do wit anything. I know this game is goin to be great. I could care less about wat some reviewer wit a closed mind has to say
4 years ago#29
Mostly 8.5 and higher reviews? hell yeah
4 years ago#30
Not after hearing about how correct I was about the battle system.
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. after hearing all of the reviews, are you still going to get this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived