miyamotoyoudontknowwhatyouwant.jpg
#12tilaroxsPosted 11/11/2012 7:56:42 PM
grovyle48 posted...
I laughed so hard because this is true.

Yet it's not.
#13LUlGIPosted 11/11/2012 7:56:51 PM
I liked Sunshine. >_>

This.

TC's picture is actually pretty inaccurate.
#14tilaroxsPosted 11/11/2012 8:02:12 PM
LUlGI posted...
I liked Sunshine. >_>

This.

TC's picture is actually pretty inaccurate.

I did too. Didn't know people didn't like it. Was it FLOOD? or whatever its name was?
#15LUlGIPosted 11/11/2012 8:07:15 PM
I did too. Didn't know people didn't like it. Was it FLOOD? or whatever its name was?

Yeah, a lot of people absolutely hated FLUDD. And then some people thought that the levels without FLUDD were too easy anyway.
Some levels were kinda ridiculous, and I think people found the blue coin hunting to be pointless or stupid, I forget. People found that it relied on using FLUDD way too much.

Those are the complaints I usually see the most.
#16LonelyGoombaPosted 11/11/2012 8:08:12 PM
having said that, I'd do anything for a 2D mario like sunshine

just anything besides another nsmb
#17LUlGIPosted 11/11/2012 8:10:59 PM
I actually think NSMBU has some nice additions.

NSMB2 can go suck it though. For all the reasons you said, and the co op was pretty awful imo.

And the gold gimmick as a whole....felt so pointless.
#18JustPlainLucasPosted 11/11/2012 8:25:17 PM
People have a right to complain about Star Sticker, though. I understand change is good, but change for the sake of change isn't. The consumable battle mechanic and lack of XP is not a good change. In my opinion, they should have refined and built on the mechanics of The Thousand Year Door, and it would have been the perfect game.
#19tilaroxsPosted 11/11/2012 8:28:15 PM
LUlGI posted...

Yeah, a lot of people absolutely hated FLUDD. And then some people thought that the levels without FLUDD were too easy anyway.
Some levels were kinda ridiculous, and I think people found the blue coin hunting to be pointless or stupid, I forget. People found that it relied on using FLUDD way too much.

Those are the complaints I usually see the most.

Wow. I liked FLUDD. I do agree though that some of the levels were kinda ridiculous.
I always hated that Manta Ray mission. I could never beat it. THen the one time my cousin(same age as me) did beat it, my younger cousin deleted the file.
#20DarkKirby2500Posted 11/11/2012 8:31:32 PM
Sunshine was terrible. Not because it wasn't like Mario 64, because it was terrible. Maybe terrible is an exaggeration, but I didn't feel like I was having fun when I was playing it. I felt like I was being sent on chores in the same areas over and over.

People who are complaining about Sticker Star are not complain because it's different, it's because it's lacking. The whole game has been dumbed down, like Mario Kart Wii, and Super Paper Mario (given, at least Super Paper Mario featured great original characters and a fantastic story, the combat was beyond easy).
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>