Ugh, you need the TRUMPET.. *Spoilers*

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/12/2012 5:19:16 PM
To wake up the damn Wiggler? God, I wasted 300 Coins on a Jackhammer, and I thought I would need the Radio or Guitar, but you can't get those yet.

Ugh, I hate permanently losing stickers upon using them.
---
Shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.
#2AngelPeachPosted 11/12/2012 6:09:18 PM
You can get the trumpet back. You can either go back to the place you found it before, or you can buy it for 90 coins in Decalburg.

Just take the path to the west, where you would make Thing stickers. Go all the way to the left, and a Toad should appear behind a doorway. If you don't want to go back into a level to get it, you can find it right there.
#3Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:10:45 PM(edited)
AngelPeach posted...
You can get the trumpet back. You can either go back to the place you found it before, or you can buy it for 90 coins in Decalburg.

Just take the path to the west, where you would make Thing stickers. Go all the way to the left, and a Toad should appear behind a doorway. If you don't want to go back into a level to get it, you can find it right there.

Yeah, I know. I just find it a pain that the Trumpet was the Sticker I had to use the whole time. I'm pretty sure a Jackhammer is a hell of a lot louder than a Trumpet.

---
#4McmadnessV3Posted 11/12/2012 6:11:49 PM
Well they do show the trumpet waking up the bob-ombs, I thought it was pretty obvious.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#5Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:13:08 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...
Well they do show the trumpet waking up the bob-ombs, I thought it was pretty obvious.

Good point, I didn't think of it that way.

Is every "Thing" Sticker used for a puzzle, such as the Shaved Ice?
---
#6rush86Posted 11/12/2012 6:20:40 PM
im finding alot of these puzzles pretty easy to figure out. I mean they give u so many hints in the game plus using comon sense. I guess its all the years playing zelda games > and other rpgs - action game where u have to figure out puzzles. im just surprised everyone is having so much trouble and instead of trying to figure it out themselves they come on here
#7Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:24:22 PM
rush86 posted...
im finding alot of these puzzles pretty easy to figure out. I mean they give u so many hints in the game plus using comon sense. I guess its all the years playing zelda games > and other rpgs - action game where u have to figure out puzzles. im just surprised everyone is having so much trouble and instead of trying to figure it out themselves they come on here

This is the only one I didn't notice.
---
#8zenoDARKPosted 11/12/2012 6:27:07 PM
i figured it was the trumpet because it was the only special sticker i had thati knew made a loud enough noise, but i mean just go back where you got the trumpet in the first place, then re=stickerize it and use it again, assuming you didnt already do it which i guess you did
---
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." ~ Winston Churchill