Seems like this is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of game. What side are you on?

#21OsakaEBPosted 11/12/2012 11:02:21 PM
I definitely do not hate this game, but there is a lot with it that I am disappointed with and wished had been included. The story is lacking entirely, and there is nothing really "unique" about any of the characters, which feels like a big far cry from from all the other games (I mean, I actually really love SPM just because of how great the characters are).

The music and landscapes are PHENOMENAL and really pleasing, but it feels like there isn't much driving the game forward towards its completion. The lack of silly lines from Bowser is a REALLY egregious example of what is wrong with this game.
---
"Hi, I'm Ron Paul; I don't believe in God,
and I can guarantee that leprechauns don't exist!"
#22ProfessorRagePosted 11/12/2012 11:42:15 PM
It's still a bit too early to say I love the game since I'm just in World 3, but I enjoy it a lot. They kept a lot of the series' charm even with the minimalist story structure and the sticker system makes for fun battles. I think a lot of people would enjoy it more without the baggage from the rest of the series, it's a very strong game on its own merits.
#23rush86Posted 11/13/2012 12:12:56 AM
Really love it
#24grovyle48Posted 11/13/2012 12:15:14 AM
It was way better than I expected.

Really Love it. My second favorite 3DS game so far.
---
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Epic Mickey Power of Illusion, and Fire Emblem Awakening.
#25maximum_satanPosted 11/13/2012 1:11:49 AM
In world 2 and absolutely loving it :D I do miss the partners and heavier RPG focus though, but so far I have no complaints.
#26LinkMaster2703Posted 11/13/2012 9:31:24 AM
I'm in world 4 and I'm still loving it.
---
Currently Playing: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/C_Dalke.png