World 3-5 Help!

#1FyreeTSGPosted 11/13/2012 1:42:02 AM
Hey peeps--new here, long time gamer--and I need help with Sticker Star's WORLD 3-5 Loop Loop River.

I've got to the area where you knock the first leaf off--and I've been floating around on it for a while now--WHERE do I jump off, and how do I get both comet pieces and the ship's Steering wheel??
#2rush86Posted 11/13/2012 3:47:00 AM
open ur eyes u can clearly see where u can jump off at
#3AuraChannelerChPosted 11/13/2012 7:42:52 AM
FyreeTSG posted...
Hey peeps--new here, long time gamer--and I need help with Sticker Star's WORLD 3-5 Loop Loop River.

I've got to the area where you knock the first leaf off--and I've been floating around on it for a while now--WHERE do I jump off, and how do I get both comet pieces and the ship's Steering wheel??

You're supposed to jump off on the middle north section, inside the cave, to the left side.

The comet pieces you're probably referring to are the ones on top of Wiggler's house right? Well, assuming you made your way to the first segment of his body, past the first exit is another tree with a leaf that can be knocked over to the loop. Ride this leaf down the river until you reach the entrance point of the level.

After doing the above, here comes the kicked. That gap between the upper left path and the right cliff? It has two hidden blocks that only appear when jumped from down while riding a leaf. To reach that upper path, float down from the upper middle portion and jump inside the semi-hidden space under the upper path that leads to the right side of the level.

As for the ship's steering wheel...wow, that's pretty different here. I forgot where, but you need to get a lightbulb Thing once you fixed the third door in the harbor.