What is Cat-o-Luck useful for?

#1Fort_WaynePosted 11/14/2012 9:08:43 AM
Should I save it for a boss battle?
---
The GO-GOGGLES make it possible to get through sandstorms. That makes me happy!
#2Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/14/2012 9:27:22 AM
Crushes people with a cat.

7 for each stomp, 10 if timing it right.
---
Shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.
#3Hirokey123Posted 11/14/2012 9:27:39 AM
Go wild with it you can use it to attack, at its normal it deals 21 damage but I don't know the action command to make it deal more damage. I haven't encountered any places that the cat o' luck is used on the field.

Here is the thing you never have to worry about wasting things, unless you like in the boss level then you might want to be more careful. When you run out of things to transform the toad will mention you should go over to the left and something good might be there. You'll find a door with a slot, the slot opens and a shady toad is behind it who will sell you any of the things you've found before.

So wasting things honestly never is a problem, use them as you see fit and buy them back when you think you've found an area you need them in.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#4klecserPosted 11/14/2012 9:36:42 AM
Hirokey123 posted...
Go wild with it you can use it to attack, at its normal it deals 21 damage but I don't know the action command to make it deal more damage. I haven't encountered any places that the cat o' luck is used on the field.

Tap A just as it strikes each time just as you would with mario's standard boot attack.