So what's the reward for completing the sticker museum?

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 11/14/2012 10:29:13 AM
topic
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#2Flintlock_StaffPosted 11/14/2012 10:37:20 AM
For getting all of the thing stickers you get a room where you can listen to the ost. For getting all of the battle stickers you get a room where you view enemies attacking a cardboard mario. It's like looking at their sprites. They attack then do the dizzy and crumpled action. Oddly it costs 1 coin to view, and it's timed. You'll need to insert 1 more coin to continue viewing where you left off.
---
Midnight Knights Leader
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
#3CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:41:03 AM
Really? that's lame. The enemy sprites aren't worth it, and with the advent of the internet makes having the sound test as a reward sort of pointless.
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#4Flintlock_StaffPosted 11/14/2012 10:43:25 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Really? that's lame. The enemy sprites aren't worth it, and with the advent of the internet makes having the sound test as a reward sort of pointless.

Also it unrolls the flag in the area where the stage is. Not much better, but iirc you didn't get anything in the first two for getting all of the badges, so I guess it's better than nothing.
---
Midnight Knights Leader
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
#5CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:44:22 AM
Flintlock_Staff posted...

Also it unrolls the flag in the area where the stage is. Not much better, but iirc you didn't get anything in the first two for getting all of the badges, so I guess it's better than nothing.

The reward for getting all the badges is having access to all the badges...
---
#6Flintlock_StaffPosted 11/14/2012 10:45:33 AM

Same for getting all of the things. You can then buy them, or review where they are in the museum. Sure it's a tab bit more tedious than always having the badge, but if you always had a thing sticker then the game would be too easy.
---
Midnight Knights Leader
#7CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:47:52 AM

Same for getting all of the things. You can then buy them, or review where they are in the museum. Sure it's a tab bit more tedious than always having the badge, but if you always had a thing sticker then the game would be too easy.

There's a key difference you're forgetting. It's not just finding every Thing, but putting one of each in the museum, so you have to either have to track them all down again or pay thousands of coins.
---
#8CounterpwntPosted 11/14/2012 10:50:34 AM

There's a key difference you're forgetting. It's not just finding every Thing, but putting one of each in the museum, so you have to either have to track them all down again or pay thousands of coins.

Which isn't a problem considering how easy it is to get coins. Incentive to do battle!
#9Flintlock_StaffPosted 11/14/2012 10:56:58 AM
Counterpwnt posted...
<Also it unrolls the flag in the area where the stage is. Not much better, but iirc you didn't get anything in the first two for getting all of the badges, so I guess it's better than nothing.

Which isn't a problem considering how easy it is to get coins. Incentive to do battle!

Exactly if you do just one run of 4-1 and kill all of the enemies and get perfects on battles with shiny goombas you can get 1000+ coins from the whole level (Including the coins awarded at the end). Easiest way to get perfects is using shiny or better ice/fire flowers. Fire would be preferred due to other enemies having a weakness to fire.
---
Midnight Knights Leader