Well I'll be, purist fanboys are truly annoying.

#11klecserPosted 11/25/2012 2:55:37 PM
I leave the board for a week and the whining is still happening. I should have stayed away.
#12bidas100Posted 11/25/2012 2:59:37 PM
I beat the game. I have every right to complain how broken it is.

klecser posted...
I leave the board for a week and the whining is still happening. I should have stayed away.

Yeah, you should have.
---
A teenage detective who turns into a little boy that solves murders?
That's almost as silly as a magic notebook that kills people.
#13tilaroxsPosted 11/25/2012 3:34:34 PM
klecser posted...

Ok. Bye
#14CrystalKing5426Posted 11/25/2012 4:15:10 PM
I played until after 6-2 and couldn't bear to keep playing, even with there only being 1 level left.
#15SeaArrKingPosted 11/25/2012 4:17:14 PM
It's pretty sad when I can look at the username of a poster and know almost exactly what he/she is going to say. Some people are persistent, and even if I disagree with them I can give them props for sticking to their guns. Still ... I wish some posters would quit crusading for this game to be different, because it's too late for that. It's out. You like it or you don't. Just because some people believe X game would be better with Y game's mechanics doesn't mean that's what everyone wants. No game will please everybody. Every time a game is released, some fans will be disappointed. It's a hard truth to swallow, but that's the way it is nowadays. Everyone should just buy the games they think they'll like and play the ones they know they love.
---
If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
3DS Friend Code: 0989-2264-8970
#16LUlGIPosted 11/25/2012 4:21:10 PM
"Play the game! You're opinion isn't worth s*** until you do!"

*People play the game*

"Why the f*** did you play/buy this game if you weren't going to like it?"
#17ybro845Posted 11/25/2012 4:23:03 PM
SeaArrKing posted...
It's pretty sad when I can look at the username of a poster and know almost exactly what he/she is going to say. Some people are persistent, and even if I disagree with them I can give them props for sticking to their guns. Still ... I wish some posters would quit crusading for this game to be different, because it's too late for that. It's out. You like it or you don't. Just because some people believe X game would be better with Y game's mechanics doesn't mean that's what everyone wants. No game will please everybody. Every time a game is released, some fans will be disappointed. It's a hard truth to swallow, but that's the way it is nowadays. Everyone should just buy the games they think they'll like and play the ones they know they love.

This.
---
"The extra "h" is for HAMAZING!" - Thanatos, Kid Icarus: Uprising
Pokemon White Friend Code: 4298 7573 9090
#18tilaroxsPosted 11/25/2012 4:25:47 PM
LUlGI posted...
"Play the game! You're opinion isn't worth s*** until you do!"

*People play the game*

"Why the f*** did you play/buy this game if you weren't going to like it?"

This.XD

And I actually agree with some of SeaArrKing's post.
#19DragonSamuraiPosted 11/25/2012 5:13:48 PM
And I thought the Final Fantasy and Tales of fans were bad. The Mario RPG fandom is by far much, much worse in comparison.
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
#20tilaroxsPosted 11/25/2012 5:42:36 PM
DragonSamurai posted...
And I thought the Final Fantasy and Tales of fans were bad. The Mario RPG fandom is by far much, much worse in comparison.

No.