For those not a big fan of this, their is always the Mario & Luigi series...

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 11/26/2012 9:24:08 AM
Whenever Part 4 hits...
---
What's to say really?
#2tilaroxsPosted 11/26/2012 9:28:45 AM
hopefully soon and hopefully it isn't like this game. I honestly like Mario and Luigi more than Paper Mario anyway. I still need to play BiS though. I just beat PiT last week and it wasn't that bad. But it was challenging though(Mario died quite a few times). My only thing was keeping up with all 4 buttons. That was a bit challenging. And the boss battles near the end seemed like they went on forever. But still a fun game. BiS seems like a lot of fun too.
#3BringerOfPiePosted 11/26/2012 10:26:18 AM
^ PIT's biggest flaw is that the boss battles last FOREVER. They're not necessarily hard. They just take extremely long to beat. I like PIT a lot but it's definitely the weakest of the trilogy. Definitely play BIS soon if you can.

I actually hope if we see a 4th M&L title, they DO change things up. Changing the playable cast has been enough to keep the formula fresh through 3 titles, but I say go ahead take a risk on the next one. If it sucks, then fine, back to basics on M&L5.
#4StephenYap3Posted 11/26/2012 10:42:05 AM
I enjoyed Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga the fullest of the series, but after playing Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story, I ceased to become a Mario & Luigi fan any longer. The reason is that compared to the first game, the later two had different fatal flaws, but most importantly, neither of them weren't as big as Superstar Saga.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#5howdydoodlePosted 11/26/2012 1:50:35 PM
We hope....

Even those who are fans of this most likely look forward to the next installment of Mario & Luigi's RPGs
---
Video games ruined my life! Fortunately, I still have 2 lives left.
#6Green MambaPosted 11/26/2012 2:11:19 PM
Considering the genericization of the world was something of a mandate from Miyamoto, I'd rather not see what that means for M&L.
---
God makes mistakes too...--duderdude3
Agree'd. Most of those mistakes post here.--SwordMaster100
#7tilaroxsPosted 11/26/2012 2:17:35 PM
BringerOfPie posted...
^ PIT's biggest flaw is that the boss battles last FOREVER. They're not necessarily hard. They just take extremely long to beat. I like PIT a lot but it's definitely the weakest of the trilogy. Definitely play BIS soon if you can.

I actually hope if we see a 4th M&L title, they DO change things up. Changing the playable cast has been enough to keep the formula fresh through 3 titles, but I say go ahead take a risk on the next one. If it sucks, then fine, back to basics on M&L5.

Honestly the only ones that lasted long to me were from Princess Shroob on. Which were the last boss battles. But still it was ridiculous. Can't wait to play BiS. The Bowser battles look fun.
#8GarioshiPosted 11/26/2012 2:25:34 PM(edited)
Are there really any more playable characters that you can think of? The only thing I can think of is Peach. They might have more than 4 buttons on a new console and then they could have the Bros, the Babies, Bowser, and Peach. THAT would be insane. What if it was the Bros. and the Babies in different times and either pair acting as a guide for Peach?
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
3DS FC: 4897-6045-5049
#9not_here49587Posted 11/26/2012 2:24:57 PM
Garioshi posted...
Are there really any more playable character that you can think of? The only thing I can think of is Peach. They might have more than 4 buttons on a new console and then they could have the bros, the babies, bowser, and peach. THAT would be insane.

Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi
#10StephenYap3Posted 11/26/2012 2:40:34 PM
BringerOfPie posted...

Really? PiT's bosses didn't even last that long to me. I took them down with less than 10 Bros Items and I was on my way already.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D