For those not a big fan of this, their is always the Mario & Luigi series...

#11tilaroxsPosted 11/26/2012 2:46:15 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
BringerOfPie posted...
^ PIT's biggest flaw is that the boss battles last FOREVER. They're not necessarily hard. They just take extremely long to beat. I like PIT a lot but it's definitely the weakest of the trilogy. Definitely play BIS soon if you can.

Really? PiT's bosses didn't even last that long to me. I took them down with less than 10 Bros Items and I was on my way already.

All but the last bosses weren't that long. Which is expected but the second to last boss took so long for me, I'm surprised I beat her cause I barely got time to do damage. I was healing all the time
#12howdydoodlePosted 11/26/2012 3:04:43 PM
not_here49587 posted...
Garioshi posted...
Are there really any more playable character that you can think of? The only thing I can think of is Peach. They might have more than 4 buttons on a new console and then they could have the bros, the babies, bowser, and peach. THAT would be insane.

Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi

Why do we need more new playable characters? What's wrong with just Mario and Luigi?

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Yoshi as a playable character...

Besides, if they want new playable characters, they can just make them up.

(The babies annoyed me!!!)
---
Video games ruined my life! Fortunately, I still have 2 lives left.
#13Chaosmaster00Posted 11/26/2012 3:13:07 PM
*there
---
Ar Rappy of the PS0 board | Rappy Souls: 1054 | 3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269
Sage of The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave board ( http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg )
#14GarioshiPosted 11/26/2012 6:29:59 PM
not_here49587 posted...
Garioshi posted...
Are there really any more playable character that you can think of? The only thing I can think of is Peach. They might have more than 4 buttons on a new console and then they could have the bros, the babies, bowser, and peach. THAT would be insane.

Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi

Wario and Waluigi aren't in the games at any point in the series, and haven't made their debut in it. I really doubt they will show up. Maybe Yoshi, but I don't know... Imagine a Mario & Luigi game on the N64 using every button on the controller to dodge. Wiggler's the only one I can think of that would work for that.
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
3DS FC: 4897-6045-5049
#15wiiking96Posted 11/26/2012 7:08:32 PM
I had an idea of using a team of Toadbert and Toadiko. They would fight with crazy gadgets provided by Prof. E. Gadd. Their role in the story would be leading the Toads in a fight against the Shroobs. I think it could be a decent way of delving into the culture of Toads and developing their roles as defense units.
---
Quote and Curly Brace for Super Smash Bros 4!
Appeasing an unlimited amount of chocolate . . .
#16GoombacrusherPosted 11/26/2012 7:40:49 PM
BringerOfPie posted...
^ PIT's biggest flaw is that the boss battles last FOREVER. They're not necessarily hard. They just take extremely long to beat. .

*Recalls memories of using the trampoline over and over again for hours on end*
</fetal position>
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#17tilaroxsPosted 11/26/2012 7:42:34 PM
Goombacrusher07 posted...
BringerOfPie posted...
^ PIT's biggest flaw is that the boss battles last FOREVER. They're not necessarily hard. They just take extremely long to beat. .

*Recalls memories of using the trampoline over and over again for hours on end*
</fetal position>

I ditched trampoline and used red shells near the end. I could keep up easier with it than trampoline.