is there anything to do post game?

#1lady_godPosted 11/26/2012 3:30:23 PM
and whats with luigi randomly popping up? do we ever get to talk to him and/or is there anythig special we get for seeing him everywhere?
---
COME AT ME BRO
#2Hirokey123Posted 11/26/2012 3:34:02 PM
Every time you see luigi you can paperize and grab him off the screen. When you do he runs away and in the round blue house in Decal Burg a newspaper article about luigi's appearance there is encounter. The newspapers are funny are essentially the luigi diaries of this game. Also if you find Luigi all 5 times he will leads the parade in the credits.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#3lady_god(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:35:22 PM
oooh thanks for that. so that leaves the question... is there anything to do post game?
---
COME AT ME BRO
#4Adamario_129Posted 11/26/2012 4:09:58 PM
There isn't really a post-game per se, since you can't save after beating it. I mean, you can, but it's not like TTYD and SPM where it would actually be after it; Bowser still has Peach and there's no way to have a save file where Peach isn't kidnapped. If that makes sense.

As far as I know, the only thing that happens after you save after beating it is there's a Toad at the Sticker Fest grounds who lets you watch the credits parade again.
---
"An apostrophe does not mean 'uh-oh, here comes an s.'" - Dave Barry
#5lady_god(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:56:53 PM
aw that sucks. well tahts the only complaint i have i guess. after beating thousand year door there was at least bonetail but meh oh well. i still had fun even though it was short lived
---
COME AT ME BRO