is there anything to do post game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. is there anything to do post game?

User Info: lady_god

lady_god
4 years ago#1
and whats with luigi randomly popping up? do we ever get to talk to him and/or is there anythig special we get for seeing him everywhere?
COME AT ME BRO

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#2
Every time you see luigi you can paperize and grab him off the screen. When you do he runs away and in the round blue house in Decal Burg a newspaper article about luigi's appearance there is encounter. The newspapers are funny are essentially the luigi diaries of this game. Also if you find Luigi all 5 times he will leads the parade in the credits.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

lady_god
4 years ago#3
oooh thanks for that. so that leaves the question... is there anything to do post game?
COME AT ME BRO

User Info: Adamario_129

Adamario_129
4 years ago#4
There isn't really a post-game per se, since you can't save after beating it. I mean, you can, but it's not like TTYD and SPM where it would actually be after it; Bowser still has Peach and there's no way to have a save file where Peach isn't kidnapped. If that makes sense.

As far as I know, the only thing that happens after you save after beating it is there's a Toad at the Sticker Fest grounds who lets you watch the credits parade again.
"An apostrophe does not mean 'uh-oh, here comes an s.'" - Dave Barry

lady_god
4 years ago#5
aw that sucks. well tahts the only complaint i have i guess. after beating thousand year door there was at least bonetail but meh oh well. i still had fun even though it was short lived
COME AT ME BRO
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. is there anything to do post game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived