There's gotta be a way to inform IS that people are HIGHLY disappointed in this.

#1Genius_SagePosted 11/29/2012 4:29:44 PM
This is the first game I've seen where people generally think the game is crap or OK. After finding out what it could have been... Geeze this is bad. Creating a facebook group or something is a good idea I guess its something. I don't want this series to

The last thing I want is for the Paper Mario series to get reduced to New Super Mario @#$%. I think

I wouldn't care otherwise, but this is a GREAT series and its gotten the "zombie consumers" attention so its going to sell well regardless of its quality. We can't let IS think its selling good because its an actual good game, that's not why its selling. Its selling because Mario is in the title.
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
#2SpunkySixPosted 11/29/2012 4:40:15 PM
I'm not disappointed in this game, I'm disappointed in Miyamoto.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
I hope the next Paper Mario is about stamp collecting.
#3SMASHKING84Posted 11/29/2012 5:39:09 PM
Well i filled out a cn survey. to this effect and when i rated this game on eshop i gave it a 3/5

idk if there's anyway to contact is directly so about all we can do is what we've been doing.

that's discuss this game online.
IS won't see it but people on the fence will. and i know for a fact some game developers are members here[hence vip rank]

so at least there's a decent chance another game designer will see our posts and learn what not to do.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#4BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 11/29/2012 5:43:04 PM
Did Miyamoto even work on this?
#5GroadergreenPosted 11/29/2012 5:44:57 PM
While I had fun playing this game, anyone with half a brain would realize that the most popular format for Paper Mario was the original format. I like it. Everyone likes it.

I think the only thing that we could do, as fans, would be to create a giant package of letters of praise. Tell them how much we love Paper Mario 64 and TTYD with both their gameplay and humor wrapped up in a pleasant package. There's no guarantee that it would work, even if we organized hundreds of fans, but we would never know if we didn't try.
---
The Official Demonee-Ho of the SMT IV Board
#6slaterastlePosted 11/29/2012 5:46:21 PM
Hey you, IS, D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A P P P P P P P P P P P P P O O O O O O O O O O O O O O I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N T T T T T T T T T T T T T T E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D

There now they know lol
#7SpunkySixPosted 11/29/2012 5:49:52 PM
BirthOfDeoxys17 posted...

No, he just put major restrictions on it and basically said kthnxbai to IS while the employees there stood around scratching their heads, completely dumbfounded.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#8SMASHKING84Posted 11/29/2012 5:55:15 PM
BirthOfDeoxys17 posted...

he didn't but that didn't stop him from barking orders at IS.
remember this a man who literally upends tea tables when he gets upset. a normal man doesn't act like that,in fact that's something a child would do.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#9Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/29/2012 6:41:45 PM
All I see is complaints everywhere. I can't believe none of this will reach Nintendo.

I wonder how the nintendo forums are going, and if it matters.
I wonder how Japan is reacting

I guess all I can do is fill out the survey on club nintendo once I register my copy
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#10SpunkySixPosted 11/29/2012 7:17:32 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
All I see is complaints everywhere. I can't believe none of this will reach Nintendo.

I wonder how the nintendo forums are going, and if it matters.
I wonder how Japan is reacting

I guess all I can do is fill out the survey on club nintendo once I register my copy

So they can wipe their butts on it while having a good laugh, then go home and count the money they made off of this game. It's... unfortunate that the gaming industry works that way.
---
Tissues to the extreme!