First Boss *Minimal Spoilers*

#1sinorsaintPosted 11/30/2012 12:11:57 AM
The shell guy.

I've tried using some stickers to beat him but nothing works. So I decided to change the 'things' into stickers. I've wasted my lucky cat and Faucet to beat him.

Is that how were supposed to defeat all the bosses?

Thanks.
---
Keep on trying.
#2sinorsaint(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:12:32 AM
Edit: We're
---
Keep on trying.
#3x_ParadisePosted 11/30/2012 12:13:02 AM
fan
---
http://justofeelalive.tumblr.com/
#4Hirokey123Posted 11/30/2012 1:08:14 AM
You just needed to use the battle spinner, jump attacks flip him if you execute the action command properly and then you hit his under belly with whatever second and possibly third attack stickers you chose.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#5sinorsaint(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:45:54 AM
Ah, OK!

The game's already saved though. Would the things I previously used be needed in future?
---
Keep on trying.
#6-Thyme-Posted 11/30/2012 4:42:08 AM
You can go back to the levels where you found Things to get them again.
#7Super SlashPosted 11/30/2012 5:01:51 AM
-Thyme- posted...

No actually, you can just buy them back at Decalburg. The toad in the alcove west of where you turn your Things into stickers sells them.
#8Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 11/30/2012 10:40:04 AM
Super Slash posted...
-Thyme- posted...

No actually, you can just buy them back at Decalburg. The toad in the alcove west of where you turn your Things into stickers sells them.

Yeah, the "Black market" -_-'
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#9NFITC1Posted 11/30/2012 1:29:14 PM
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
Super Slash posted...
-Thyme- posted...

Yeah, the "Black market" -_-'

Which don't count a thing toward your "coins spent" total. >:(
---
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3361/jokertotabx7.png
Happily married since May 31, 2003
#10Hirokey123Posted 11/30/2012 1:47:01 PM
It's not really a shop more like an illegal trade center. >.>
Though I'm under the opinion that in fact we aren't buying new things at all. When we throw things they aren't being turned into stickers, they are being warped and replaced with a sticker version of that thing. While the actual things we tossed end up in being sent to the blackmarket toad, who resells us our thing. Then he splits the profits 50/50 with the toad stand toad.

It's a brilliant scam, we pour out endless coins to rebuy the exact same item again and again, and they use only a small portion of their profits to produce the stickers they switch with our real things.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me