I like this Game

#1K_TailsPosted 11/30/2012 4:05:10 AM
I myself am a Fan of PM64 and TTYD as well, and I just don't think this game is that bad.

The Dialogue in this game is epic, and so far all the bosses have been great and fun to do if you don't instantly use it's weakness (Keeps the better music on during the some Bosses <_<).

I'm enjoying the Multiple Exits as well.

From what I've seen, people are mad about there being no exp. We don't have Badges though, so you don't need BP or FP. Which would mean leveling would just give HP. They took an alternative from another series I love, and added what are basically hidden "Heart Containers." I thought this was awesome. Promotes more exploring.

IMO, Stickers are good. Makes it so you have to think about what move to save for certain situations. Plus they aren't that hard to get.

The Soundtrack is pretty nice and the levels are interesting enough for me. I just don't see whats so bad.

Feel free to fill me in.
---
Signatures are a waste of space.
#2StephenYap3Posted 11/30/2012 7:43:57 AM
Yes, agreed with everything you said.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#3ChaaxisPosted 11/30/2012 9:57:03 AM
I've only played some of Thousand Year Door, but I am enjoying this game just as much.
---
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken" - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
#4Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 11/30/2012 10:38:51 AM
I really enjoyed the game, even though it only took 3 days to beat....

Oh, and Chaaxis, I really love your sig.
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.