Oh man these Shy Guys...(Spoilers Maybe)

#1K_TailsPosted 12/1/2012 3:47:59 PM
I just got my 4th Royal Sticker and man... that stage was just Lulz.

A line full of Shy Guys and Snifits. It's funny how some of them don't even try and battle you, they just want to get on the ride. Makes me feel slightly sad for bonking them on the head with a hammer.

Then the moments in the battles where they run at you and just trip over.... Lol.

Or some of their attacks (Getting Clipped), haha.

Man, why weren't Shy Guys enemies in TTYD? Being in the crowd doesn't count. q_q
---
Signatures are a waste of space.
#2ReptobismolPosted 12/1/2012 4:10:19 PM
I've only seen it once, but I'm almost positive that if you hold up the line at the boarding gate too long, the next ShyGuy in line makes a black scribble in a little speech bubble to show its aggravation.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#3SpunkySixPosted 12/1/2012 4:53:33 PM
Reptobismol posted...
I've only seen it once, but I'm almost positive that if you hold up the line at the boarding gate too long, the next ShyGuy in line makes a black scribble in a little speech bubble to show its aggravation.

That happens if you cut in line too, I think. It's hilarious.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Pert the Buppet for SSBU
#4Ultimate3DSFanPosted 12/1/2012 5:16:26 PM
NOW LETS PLAY..........SNIIIFFFFFIIIIIT ORRR WHIFFIIITT!!!!
---
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. (America)
3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
#5SpunkySixPosted 12/1/2012 5:54:58 PM
Ultimate3DSFan posted...

That level is an excellent example of why having unique, actually named characters could have improved this game tenfold. I mean honestly, the host's name is Sniffit? He looks pretty much exactly the same as the others? Come on. That kills immersion.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Pert the Buppet for SSBU
#6super_luigi16Posted 12/1/2012 5:58:44 PM
The Shy Guys are probably the best part of this game xD

I totally started cracking up when I opened one of the coffins in the Sandshifter Ruins, and there was a Sombrero Guy strumming his guitar inside... >__>
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#7Chenmaster2Posted 12/1/2012 5:58:51 PM
Yeah the toads that helps you with flinging your things is just a normal toad too.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#8BringerOfPiePosted 12/1/2012 6:12:34 PM
Most of this game is devoid of personality. That mine cart stage with the Shy Guy line was one of the few stages to make me smile, though. Having to stand in line and those Shy Guys' reactions was a charming tidbit one would expect to find in the previous 3 Paper Mario games.
#9ericaneedssleepPosted 12/1/2012 6:15:42 PM
SpunkySix posted...
Ultimate3DSFan posted...

That level is an excellent example of why having unique, actually named characters could have improved this game tenfold. I mean honestly, the host's name is Sniffit? He looks pretty much exactly the same as the others? Come on. That kills immersion.

Snifit is a character in the mario games. They are shy guys that wear gas masks. They were first seen in Super Mario Bros 2 but have since made multiple appearances. Did you really not know that and just thought he had a "clever rhyming" name? -_-
#10SpunkySixPosted 12/1/2012 6:20:18 PM(edited)
ericaneedssleep posted...
SpunkySix posted...
Ultimate3DSFan posted...

Snifit is a character in the mario games. They are shy guys that wear gas masks. They were first seen in Super Mario Bros 2 but have since made multiple appearances. Did you really not know that and just thought he had a "clever rhyming" name? -_-

Snifit is a generic species, not a specific character. Did you really not know that but still feel the need to "correct" me? -_-
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Pert the Buppet for SSBU