If I should get a new 3DS Game

#1TheWonder232Posted 12/2/2012 11:20:38 AM
Which one out of these should I get?

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
or
Kid Icarus: Uprising
#2mtjormitchPosted 12/2/2012 11:22:32 AM
Have you played past Paper Marios, If so, You are just going to be massively dissapointed in this addition to the franchise.

If you aren't a past player you might like it. But don't expect it to be amazing.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#3TheWonder232(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:24:14 AM
I am new to both games to be honest with you. So I should get Kid Icarus? they both look fun.
#4LUlGIPosted 12/2/2012 11:29:10 AM
Kid Icarus Uprising.

Has a hell of a lot more replay value.
#5UlttimaaPosted 12/2/2012 11:37:41 AM
Uprising, definitely. KI:U is my personal GOTY 2012.

Sticker Star is good, but doesn't come close to Uprising.

Still, this is a question that should've been asked on a more neutral board, like the 3DS General board. Asking on a board specific to a game will usually just give you more biased answers.
---
PSN: NeutralBees | Xlink Kai: NeutralBees
http://youtube.com/user/Ulttimaa
#6LonelyGoombaPosted 12/2/2012 12:32:05 PM
I've played kid Icarus 75 and I still play it, and have a blast and so much to do.
it'll take 100 hours to finish it fully.

it's the best 3DS game and probably one of the best nintendo game in years...

get kid icarus
#7TheWonder232(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:22:08 PM
sounds like a plan :) I'll get it Kid Icaurs then ,it looks alot of fun.
#8SpunkySixPosted 12/2/2012 7:24:36 PM
mtjormitch posted...
Have you played past Paper Marios, If so, You are just going to be massively dissapointed in this addition to the franchise.

If you aren't a past player you might like it. But don't expect it to be amazing.

For the record, I disagree. As flawed as it is, I like Sticker Star a lot and am having more fun with it than I did with both 64 and SPM. I'd suggest renting the game because it is polarizing and it's impossible to predict for sure if you'll like it.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#9Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 12/2/2012 8:10:02 PM
SpunkySix posted...
mtjormitch posted...

For the record, I disagree. As flawed as it is, I like Sticker Star a lot and am having more fun with it than I did with both 64 and SPM. .

Me too.

I found it amazing though. XD
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#10ProfessorRagePosted 12/3/2012 2:06:55 AM
Uprising. I like Sticker Star, but Kid Icarus is fantastic.