My Review

#11ApolloJusticeAAPosted 12/4/2012 10:03:23 AM
I also found this game quite humorous and i admit most was because of me running around doing unnecessary things like cutting in line, bonking toads on the head, and sniffit or wiffit.

Having played pokemon white i can honestly say the only extension to the story was beat ghestis instead of the champion of the league. N had a nice subplot but it wasn't anything the anime hasn't already done.

The game has plenty of humor and charm how much an individual receives is purely subjective
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
#12Hirokey123Posted 12/4/2012 10:29:22 AM
Manga maybe, but the anime in no way had a plot like N's.

The anime is black and white while Black and White's story is that life isn't black and white, that their are two sides to every story making life more of a shade of grey. Where those with power decide what is truth and what is not. That the concept of evil and good are not always so plainly laid out and ultimately the line between them can be very thin.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#13ApolloJusticeAAPosted 12/4/2012 11:13:49 AM
Hirokey123 posted...

The anime is black and white while Black and White's story is that life isn't black and white, that their are two sides to every story making life more of a shade of grey. Where those with power decide what is truth and what is not. That the concept of evil and good are not always so plainly laid out and ultimately the line between them can be very thin.

Isn't that essentially the plot to pokemon the first movie? but yeah the game isn't exactly hitting groundbreaking territory.
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
#14StephenYap3Posted 12/4/2012 11:26:10 AM
I disagree. If this game hadn't been released, I'd only be playing Streetpass Mii Plaza and already, I'm getting bored of it :(
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#15Hirokey123Posted 12/4/2012 11:44:10 AM
ApolloJusticeAA posted...
Hirokey123 posted...

Isn't that essentially the plot to pokemon the first movie? but yeah the game isn't exactly hitting groundbreaking territory.

Um no Mewtwo was nuts, he wasn't trying to save pokemon or humans. He was seeing clones as superior and other than him and his pokemon clones he planed to kill everything to make a brand new world.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me