Which series should Nintendo work on more now?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Which series should Nintendo work on more now?
2 years ago#1
I can't make polls, so I'm doing the next closest thing. Reply by number.

1: GAlaxy
2: MArio KArt
3 SSB
4 Paper Mario
5 Kid Icarus
6 The Mario Sports games
7 Something from Pokemon
8 Kirby
9 Metroid (Yuck)
10 Legend of Zelda
11 NSMB (almost as bad, no, worse than metroid)
12 a co-op with Sega (The olympic games)
13 Mario PArty
14 Luigi's Mansion
15 other

MY vote went to Mario Kart.
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
2 years ago#2
Don't you hate on Metroid.
---
Quote and Curly Brace for Super Smash Bros 4!
Appeasing an unlimited amount of chocolate . . .
2 years ago#3
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
2 years ago#4
Can we get another good mainstream Kirby game pl0x Ninty?

Looking forward to LM:DM though...
---
Ar Rappy of the PS0 board | Rappy Souls: 1054 | 3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269
Sage of The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave board ( http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg )
2 years ago#5
1. as painful as this is to state i agree with wiiking dont go hating on metroid and it will never be as NSMB(okay maybe other m).

And 15. i want to see Nintendo either make a new IP or give me a damn good crossover
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
2 years ago#6
Why is Zelda 9 on the list or even on the list for the matter. Far as I know, there has always been a team devoted to working Zelda in between releases after the series became popular with OoT.

As for the other suggestions, I'd really like a sequel to Metroid Fusion. There's even room for it to designed in a radically new fashion as done with Ninja studios.... so long as they don't put too much emphasis on the narrative of a bad story >.<
(edited by Demonee-Ho)
2 years ago#7
Metroid. And they should make the final boss of it not the same levels of lame Prime 3's was.
---
I've seen these guys and they're ugly as sin. Worst models ever!-Madworld
2 years ago#8
I just wrpte down whgich one came to my mind first -_-
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
2 years ago#9
Even though it's unlikely, I'd love see a Mario Galaxy 3. We haven't gotton a trilogy since the original Super Mario Bros series, and the galaxy games, in my opinion, are exactly what I love about the series.

Other than that, definately Kid Icarus or Kirby.

Metroid is fine too. As long as they don't make a first-person shooter again, I'll happily pick up another metroid game.
2 years ago#10
---
"There is no I in team... (3DS FC: 2535-3686-5966)
But there's no team in win is there? Just like our football team!"
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Which series should Nintendo work on more now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived