Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time vs. Paper Mario: Sticker Star

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 12/7/2012 5:44:13 PM
Which game did you find better? - Results (229 votes)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
60.7% (139 votes)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
39.3% (90 votes)
This poll is now closed.
These games seem to be not as favored as the other games from both RPG sets. Personally, I liked both games a lot, just not as much as the others.

I'm going with Partners in Time. I liked the combat and actually did like the Shroobs as villains.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2StephenYap3Posted 12/7/2012 5:46:32 PM
Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Even without the series' standard features from 64 and TTYD, it's still great in my book. Without this game, I'll only have Streetpass Mii Plaza to play on my 3DS :(
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#3emayerPosted 12/7/2012 5:55:59 PM
Partners in Time was an absolute mess, story-wise, gameplay-wise, everything. Sticker Star is still actually a fun game, even if its narrative isn't as expansive as it could have been.
#4PinnaParkPosted 12/7/2012 6:27:25 PM
It's a bit too early for me to say yet, seeing how Sticker Star has just recently came out compared to Partners in Time. Over the years, I've found Partners in Time more fun to play again with each passing year (or two). I personally find it to have aged pretty well.
#5Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 12/7/2012 6:47:38 PM
emayer posted...
Partners in Time was an absolute mess, story-wise, gameplay-wise, everything. Sticker Star is still actually a fun game, even if its narrative isn't as expansive as it could have been.

I was going to get it, but not after what you said.

I've played all- but I don'rt have PIT or BIS.

I'm going to get BIS right after I get DOAD.
---
I'm MnK N!ck!
What would I do? I'd press Z or R to GANGNAM STYLE! 3DSXL FC: 2191 8396 776..... Goombas lurk in your toaster.....Bow before the almighty cheese.
#6LUlGIPosted 12/7/2012 7:02:35 PM
The main problem I had with Partners in Time was that the bosses had way too much health despite having predictable patterns. The last couple of bosses were ridiculous.

Other than that, it was decent. I'll give it credit for doing some new things without having to change the entire game.
#7wiiking96Posted 12/7/2012 7:11:20 PM
PiT. It definitely has it's fair share of flaws, but it's still a solid game regardless. It has creative bosses and enemies, an original story by Mario standards, decent humor, and I just find the game all around fun.
---
Quote and Curly Brace for Super Smash Bros 4!
Appeasing an unlimited amount of chocolate . . .
#8StephenYap3Posted 12/7/2012 7:47:18 PM
emayer posted...

Agreed. The only thing I liked about the game are the graphics.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#9SpunkySixPosted 12/7/2012 7:53:50 PM
I really liked them both, but PiT introduced us to Kylie Koopa, which means that it automatically wins.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
You must DAI!
#10RundazPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:09 PM
Partners in Time. Seriously, it is the most underrated Mario game I know of.
---
I've seen these guys and they're ugly as sin. Worst models ever!-Madworld