Flashy POW Block

#1eric_otnessPosted 12/12/2012 2:06:47 PM
Hi.

Can someone tell me where to find the Flashy POW Block? It's the only sticker missing in the museum in my game.
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 12/12/2012 2:23:48 PM
You can only find one by placing a Shiny one in an upgrade block in paperize mode, if you already got the one in the secret door in 1-2. Just buy like 2 or 3 Shiny POW Blocks from 4-4 and take'em to the room in 3-2 that has 4 upgrade spots and you should get one easy.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#3eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:04:55 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
You can only find one by placing a Shiny one in an upgrade block in paperize mode, if you already got the one in the secret door in 1-2. Just buy like 2 or 3 Shiny POW Blocks from 4-4 and take'em to the room in 3-2 that has 4 upgrade spots and you should get one easy.

Can you tell me exactly where the upgrade spots are in Bafflewood Mase?
#4Chaosmaster00Posted 12/12/2012 3:19:06 PM
The big open room right before the area that has the dsndelion puff. All around the room are circles of flowers that, if you use paperize near, will reveal the squares you place the stickers in. It has a Shiny Hammer stuck to a bush that a Snifit is pacing behind and a Piranha Plant on a slightly elevated ground behind it.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
#5eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:24:52 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
The big open room right before the area that has the dsndelion puff. All around the room are circles of flowers that, if you use paperize near, will reveal the squares you place the stickers in. It has a Shiny Hammer stuck to a bush that a Snifit is pacing behind and a Piranha Plant on a slightly elevated ground behind it.

Got it. And just completed the museum, thanks.

Actually, one other thing: I only am one HP up from having 100 HP. I suspect the missing HP Up either at 5-1 or 5-6, and I'm definitely certain that I haven't laid claim to the HP Up there. Can you specify what they mean by "second floor" for 5-6? I mean, is it the place where you had to yank bowser tape off the final Chain Chomp above, or is it the place that you start and end the level at (ie, where you fought Petey Piranha)?
#6Chaosmaster00Posted 12/12/2012 3:29:18 PM(edited)
You could not have missed the 5-6 one; you pass by it on the way to the boss, it's completely out in the open.

Edit: But yes, it's right by where Petey was standing, to the right of his pedestal and to the left of where you get off the rock that you stuck Chomps on to be able to descend.
---
#7eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:38:21 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
You could not have missed the 5-6 one; you pass by it on the way to the boss, it's completely out in the open.

Edit: But yes, it's right by where Petey was standing, to the right of his pedestal and to the left of where you get off the rock that you stuck Chomps on to be able to descend.

Okay, then I must have gotten that one, as I don't see it anywhere.

I know I'm missing one of the HP Ups. I'll check the port in case I missed it there.
#8Chaosmaster00Posted 12/12/2012 4:04:55 PM(edited)
Check 3-1, near the end of the dungeon by the comet piece. Everyone misses it because it doesn't appear until after you beat world 3. If not that, try to the right behind the second carnivorous plant in 5-1, or in 3-3's secret door (to the right of his dining table).

(Edit: door, not floor)
---
#9eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 4:57:01 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Check 3-1, near the end of the dungeon by the comet piece. Everyone misses it because it doesn't appear until after you beat world 3. If not that, try to the right behind the second carnivorous plant in 5-1, or in 3-3's secret door (to the right of his dining table).

(Edit: door, not floor)

I just checked 3-1, again, and I don't see it. I'm pretty sure I got the one at 3-3. I'll check 5-1's second carnivorous plant (that's the screen immediately east of the exit, right?). The FAQ indicated that it was two screens east of the exit, which implied that it was behind the third carnivorous plant, not the second.
#10Chaosmaster00Posted 12/12/2012 4:59:27 PM
Yes, the second one, the one in the room east of the comet piece, the room with the two Hammer Bros by a block with a Megaflash Hurlhammer. Behind that plant and to the right is a door with a HPUH.
---