The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Drybake Stadium Tablet pieces.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Drybake Stadium Tablet pieces.

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
4 years ago#1
How on earth are you supposed to know where to find these? They're in completely different levels, one which requires you to sink in quicksand at a very specific unmarked spot!

Did I miss/forget something? Did the game give any hints about where to find these? I had to use an FAQ...
http://www.jvp-boston.org/images/map_pal_lg.jpg

User Info: SlinkyDevotee

SlinkyDevotee
4 years ago#2
The hint is in the place with the sandstorm that nearly stops you from walking.

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
4 years ago#3
That quicksand spot is rather clearly marked ...

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
4 years ago#4
SlinkyDevotee posted...

ah i just unlocked the Oasis, yeah i found the hint now. I missed it because the first time i took a different route through the preceding level and didn't unlock the oasis.
http://www.jvp-boston.org/images/map_pal_lg.jpg

User Info: Watt64

Watt64
4 years ago#5
FenderMaster posted...
SlinkyDevotee posted...

ah i just unlocked the Oasis, yeah i found the hint now. I missed it because the first time i took a different route through the preceding level and didn't unlock the oasis.

The EXACT same thing happened to me!! I thought I was the only one! You didn't suffer alone! ;)
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"

User Info: Koopalmier

Koopalmier
4 years ago#6
FenderMaster posted...
How on earth are you supposed to know where to find these? They're in completely different levels, one which requires you to sink in quicksand at a very specific unmarked spot!

Did I miss/forget something? Did the game give any hints about where to find these? I had to use an FAQ...

First piece: In a treasure chest that is painfully obvious in Yoshi Sphinx.
Second piece: In the dude's house in the oasis. He pretty much TELLS YOU to go check inside.
Third piece: The signpost in the oasis tells you about it.
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.

Watt64
4 years ago#7
Koopalmier posted...
FenderMaster posted...

First piece: In a treasure chest that is painfully obvious in Yoshi Sphinx.
Second piece: In the dude's house in the oasis. He pretty much TELLS YOU to go check inside.
Third piece: The signpost in the oasis tells you about it.

What if somebody found the exit leading to drybake stadium BEFORE they found the oasis? Ever think of that? I mean, when I got to the stadium and saw that I needed scraps, I went back to drybake desert (2-1), and tried to find the exit leading to the oasis, not knowing that the exit was in sandsifter ruins.

After an HOUR of searching, I looked it up online, and found out that I had missed the exit in sandsifter ruins. That's when I started really hating this game.

User Info: Koopalmier

Koopalmier
4 years ago#8
Watt64 posted...

What if somebody found the exit leading to drybake stadium BEFORE they found the oasis? Ever think of that? I mean, when I got to the stadium and saw that I needed scraps, I went back to drybake desert (2-1), and tried to find the exit leading to the oasis, not knowing that the exit was in sandsifter ruins.

After an HOUR of searching, I looked it up online, and found out that I had missed the exit in sandsifter ruins. That's when I started really hating this game.

I did find the stadium before the oasis.
You know, levels with a second exit are yellow. Just find both exits before getting to the next levels. And secret exits are ridiclousy easy to find.
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#9
Yeah, a general rule of thumb is that if the path branches and you're super stuck, there's a good chance that the path branched for a reason.
Tissue to the extreme!
I throw cars at imposters like it's my job.

Watt64
4 years ago#10
SpunkySix posted...
Yeah, a general rule of thumb is that if the path branches and you're super stuck, there's a good chance that the path branched for a reason.

Well, the game didn't even think to tell you that yellow spots are secret exit levels. I mean, I know now, but this cryptic nonsense is another reason why I don't like this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Drybake Stadium Tablet pieces.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived