Am I the Only One Who Plays Like this? *Spoilers*

#1TheGreatEggmanPosted 12/29/2012 5:15:18 PM
So far, I've just beaten Gooper Blooper, and I wonder if anyone plays like I do:

1. I carry around certain thing stickers until I need them
2. After every level, I usually revisit Decalburg
3. After a boss, I return to Decalburg as well to buy stickers, sling things, and fill in the Sticker Museum
4. I always bring several things to a world boss, including their weakness(Ex. I brought the Jackhammer, Vacuum and Cat o' Luck to the Tower Power Pokey fight alongside the Bat)
5. I have several Secret Door stickers at all times

Anyone else play like this?
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#2THE_Mid_BossPosted 12/29/2012 5:26:45 PM
Everything but 4. I just spam any stickers i have because I put all my thing stickers into the museum.
---
I enjoy Friendship Is magic, yeah, wanna fight about it? *puts on horseshoe moustache*
3ds fc: 4038-6010-5816
#3Chaosmaster00Posted 12/29/2012 5:32:36 PM
Pretty much me in a nutshell... minus multiple doors. I carry only as many as there are stages that use them in a world.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#4yzmanPosted 12/29/2012 9:33:27 PM
I assume you are using a guide in order to now what the weaknesses are. Otherwise there is WAYY too many thing stickers for this to be possible.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#5thealmightydibPosted 12/29/2012 10:13:41 PM
I enjoyed the game, but once the story is done and the museum is complete there isnt much to do, the flags are just tedious grindfests, like Bowser's Inside Story, this game fails to impress post-game and I've gotta say I don't like it. And I supported the game all the way up to now.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#6Hirokey123Posted 12/29/2012 10:26:38 PM
yzman posted...
I assume you are using a guide in order to now what the weaknesses are. Otherwise there is WAYY too many thing stickers for this to be possible.

Just keep the things you find in that world with you the weakness is usually made obvious most of the time. The only one I know I wasn't able to figure out alone was Sparkle Goomba, but that's cause I wasn't really trying to look for a weakness I just wanted to have a good old fashion beat down.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#7VictarPosted 12/30/2012 11:43:02 AM
Secret doors are big and take up valuable album space, so I prefer not to carry more than one at a time. Sure, you can use them to run away, but mashing the A button while trying to run works almost as well.

I make a point of carrying almost every small-sized Thing sticker (except for the pillow and tape, which just cause bad status and do no damage). I tend to avoid bigger Thing stickers..
---
Victar's Tekken/MK Fanfic: http://www.victarfanfics.com
Read my Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door story!
#8SpunkySixPosted 12/30/2012 1:46:55 PM
Everything minus maybe 1 because those take up too much space to just have and hope they end up being useful.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Anarchy in the Galaxy!
#9Chaosmaster00Posted 12/30/2012 3:15:10 PM
Victar posted...
I make a point of carrying almost every small-sized Thing sticker (except for the pillow and tape, which just cause bad status and do no damage). I tend to avoid bigger Thing stickers..

Lies and slander, Tape is the single most effective small Thing sticker in the game, and with its action command, can deal a massive 25 damage to all foes and stop their movements for inveritably an entire battle. You must not be using it right, mate.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#10akwan_tarotPosted 12/30/2012 8:12:59 PM
The Tape's action command is quite difficult IMO, though. Luckily, one does have the option of using it with a Leaf.