Paper Mario Duel Topic 12: Beldam vs. Dimentio

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Paper Mario Duel Topic 12: Beldam vs. Dimentio
2 years ago#1
Who would win in a battle between the two? - Results (28 votes)
Beldam
10.71% (3 votes)
Dimentio
89.29% (25 votes)
It would most likely end in a tie.
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Nominated by CakeOfLies. For the battle, both would be in their strongest forms(Beldam's 2nd fight and Dimentio's 2nd fight).
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
2 years ago#2
Wow... Dimentio is owning...
This battle would be the greatest magic show you would ever see...
I think I'll go with Dimentio on this one. Although Beldam can lower Dimentio's stats and freeze him, Dimentio can make hundreds of illusions of himself (remember Chapter 8-3 in SPM?).
I think if they were to battle, Dimentio would win.
---
"You think our rage a weakness? Then let me show you... how wrong you are!" - Edge, Final Fantasy IV
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Paper Mario Duel Topic 12: Beldam vs. Dimentio

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived