1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Kamek (ALSO spoilers)

User Info: Czar_Yoshi

Czar_Yoshi
4 years ago#31
SpunkySix posted...
CopShow Guy posted...
I'm also pretty sure that all the things in the parade besides the toads were just props. Wasn't that Kamek hanging by a piece of string in the parade?

Not sure. Based on the fact that it's Nintendo though, I AM willing to say that Kamek was brought back to life somehow, I mean, Bowser has clearly died... how many times now? It was more about HOW Kamek died that got to me.

Only once (NSMBDS) that I know of.
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#32
Czar_Yoshi posted...
SpunkySix posted...
CopShow Guy posted...
I'm also pretty sure that all the things in the parade besides the toads were just props. Wasn't that Kamek hanging by a piece of string in the parade?

Not sure. Based on the fact that it's Nintendo though, I AM willing to say that Kamek was brought back to life somehow, I mean, Bowser has clearly died... how many times now? It was more about HOW Kamek died that got to me.

Only once (NSMBDS) that I know of.

He's somewhat implied to be dead during Mansion in a blink and you'll miss it dialogue line, and he definitely dies in SM3DL and NSMB2.
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris

User Info: Czar_Yoshi

Czar_Yoshi
4 years ago#33
SpunkySix posted...
He's somewhat implied to be dead during Mansion in a blink and you'll miss it dialogue line

You mean when Madame Clairvoya is asking if King Boo somehow revived him?
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#34
Czar_Yoshi posted...
SpunkySix posted...
He's somewhat implied to be dead during Mansion in a blink and you'll miss it dialogue line

You mean when Madame Clairvoya is asking if King Boo somehow revived him?

That, and a toad being relieved to hear Luigi's voice on the phone because he was afraid that Bowser "came back".
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 years ago#35
CopShow Guy posted...
I think Kamek is a female. Pretty sure Kirsti call Kamek a "she".

WHAT! When did this happen?
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  3. Kamek (ALSO spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived