Kamek (ALSO spoilers)

#31Czar_YoshiPosted 2/9/2013 11:06:53 AM
SpunkySix posted...
CopShow Guy posted...
I'm also pretty sure that all the things in the parade besides the toads were just props. Wasn't that Kamek hanging by a piece of string in the parade?

Not sure. Based on the fact that it's Nintendo though, I AM willing to say that Kamek was brought back to life somehow, I mean, Bowser has clearly died... how many times now? It was more about HOW Kamek died that got to me.

Only once (NSMBDS) that I know of.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#32SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:19:07 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
SpunkySix posted...
CopShow Guy posted...
I'm also pretty sure that all the things in the parade besides the toads were just props. Wasn't that Kamek hanging by a piece of string in the parade?

Not sure. Based on the fact that it's Nintendo though, I AM willing to say that Kamek was brought back to life somehow, I mean, Bowser has clearly died... how many times now? It was more about HOW Kamek died that got to me.

Only once (NSMBDS) that I know of.

He's somewhat implied to be dead during Mansion in a blink and you'll miss it dialogue line, and he definitely dies in SM3DL and NSMB2.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris
#33Czar_YoshiPosted 2/9/2013 10:17:40 PM
SpunkySix posted...
He's somewhat implied to be dead during Mansion in a blink and you'll miss it dialogue line

You mean when Madame Clairvoya is asking if King Boo somehow revived him?
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#34SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:49:47 AM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
SpunkySix posted...
He's somewhat implied to be dead during Mansion in a blink and you'll miss it dialogue line

You mean when Madame Clairvoya is asking if King Boo somehow revived him?

That, and a toad being relieved to hear Luigi's voice on the phone because he was afraid that Bowser "came back".
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris
#35Gargomon251Posted 2/16/2013 2:16:38 PM
CopShow Guy posted...
I think Kamek is a female. Pretty sure Kirsti call Kamek a "she".

WHAT! When did this happen?