Anyone disappointed in the lack of a, (possible spoilers)

#1HammerBrozPosted 1/14/2013 5:58:01 PM
hidden Bonetail-like boss?
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 1/14/2013 6:01:15 PM
Definitely needed a superboss creature, though with this game's puzzle-esque bosses, I would hope they wouldn't have done the same with it if they did include it.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#3SpunkySixPosted 1/14/2013 6:01:36 PM
A little. Honestly though, Bowser stretched the limits of what was possible with this system since you barely finish his fight with stickers left and your attack power doesn't grow throughout the game.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
You think you're bad, don'tcha?
#4DMZappPosted 1/14/2013 6:02:57 PM
Yep. There are a lot of difficult, non-Bowser Mario platformer bosses that could have filled such a role, such as Fiery Gobblegut, Bonefin (both who would have been appropriate successors), Goomboss (who could have filled the "boss who is like the first boss except freakishly stronger" role) and Phantamanta.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2664-2654-8959
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#5Lime_CatPosted 1/14/2013 6:06:51 PM
among plenty of disappointments with this game that wasn't really one of them

i don't really see how that could be done with how silly the boss difficulty is in this game, bosses are usually annoyingly hard without the right thing stickers and stupid easy with them, an extra super difficult boss that has no weakness would be pretty pointless because there isn't much skill involved in battle, it's just what stickers you do or don't have

"oh i lost? i'll just bring better stickers next time i guess"
#6howdydoodlePosted 1/15/2013 2:18:59 AM
I don't think a super boss would work too well in a game where all attacks are expendable items...

I think all RPGs should have super bosses, though. That was like the icing on the cake in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars, and it kept me playing Final Fantasy 7 long after I had defeated Sephiroth.

Good times. Good times.
---
Video games ruined my life! Fortunately, I still have 2 lives left.
#7KAMMYqueenPosted 1/15/2013 5:02:29 AM
in this game no. you could just spam super stickers and kill it in like 5 turns kjust like every other boss in the game
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#8StephenYap3Posted 1/15/2013 8:30:31 AM
Not at all, though some type of superboss would have been kind of nice.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#9JHH62Posted 1/15/2013 11:30:36 PM
Not just that the lack of a pit of 100 trials and sidequests that are actually fun