Im so stuck..help please >< *maybe spoilers*

#1FaytlessHeartsPosted 1/16/2013 10:32:18 PM
I finished the first world, the goomba fortress, and I got to W2-5. Now I don't know what to do...I don't even have 2-4 unlocked, its not on my map!! I've sort of lost the pace of the game because of this..I hardly play, mostly on school breaks or while on lunchbreak at the work. So...don't hate for asking ><

But yea, can anybody tell me what I need to do? I don't know the names of the stickers, but I definitely got a jackhammer and something else.
---
"To be forgotten is worse than death..." -Freya
#2Hirokey123Posted 1/16/2013 10:42:00 PM(edited)
2-3 has an alternate exit find it to get to 2-4.
Your goal in World 2 is to find 3 treasure chests containing the Drybake stadium scrap pieces.
2-4 Has an oasis with directions to on chest and in the only house in the oasis there is the second chest. The third chest is on the Yoshi Sphinx's tounge.

To unlock the route to world 3 you just need the trumpet which you should have.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#3FaytlessHearts(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 10:53:32 PM
Okay sweet. Yeah I have the trumpet I'm pretty sure. Thanks man! Life saving status =)
---
"To be forgotten is worse than death..." -Freya
#4Czar_YoshiPosted 1/17/2013 12:00:25 AM
Just a pointer that the game somehow fails to give: When you've found at least one, but not all of the comet pieces in a level, it will be yellow. If you ever wind up in a similar situation (knowing world 3, you will) remember that.