This game is awesome.

#1DirtBasedSoapPosted 1/18/2013 10:28:58 PM
I'm only on world 1-6 but I am really liking it. Probably the prettiest 3DS game I've seen.
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 1/18/2013 10:35:17 PM
Pretty =/= awesome game.

Also, being that you're still so early in the game, probably not even the first Royal Sticker boss, you have yet to see the glaring flaws that get this game into so much flak. You may continue to like it even then, but many people, even ones who liked it going in, started to grow tired and weary after some of the bothersome faults this game will reveal later on.

Also, sage advice, if you find a suspicious character in the game, chances are what he's offering isn't worth his requests... shady customers always try to rip you off if you're alone in a back alley, I'll just say that much.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#3DirtBasedSoap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:45:27 PM
Pretty =/= awesome game.

Hurr I totally said that.
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#4Chaosmaster00Posted 1/18/2013 11:08:37 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
Pretty =/= awesome game.

Implying that wasn't the only positive attribute you said about this game and calling it "awesome".

---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
#5JHH62Posted 1/18/2013 11:39:45 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Pretty =/= awesome game.

Also, being that you're still so early in the game, probably not even the first Royal Sticker boss, you have yet to see the glaring flaws that get this game into so much flak. You may continue to like it even then, but many people, even ones who liked it going in, started to grow tired and weary after some of the bothersome faults this game will reveal later on.

Also, sage advice, if you find a suspicious character in the game, chances are what he's offering isn't worth his requests... shady customers always try to rip you off if you're alone in a back alley, I'll just say that much.

^this I thought the game was cool at first but after I noticed the blatant lack of originality, crappy battle system, and cryptic puzzles, I couldnt bring myself to play it
#6DirtBasedSoap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:45:41 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
Pretty =/= awesome game.

Implying that wasn't the only positive attribute you said about this game and calling it "awesome".

You really enjoy reading way too much into posts, don't you?
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#7shadowreaper7Posted 1/19/2013 2:09:11 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
Pretty =/= awesome game.

It was some friendly all be it firm advice along with a statement.
This now merely appears as picking a fight seeing as you choose to ignore the option of just agreeing with that and attempt to belittle him by using sarcasm to just make it seem as though he paraphrased what you said.

Now i could be wrong. And i'm sure you would both want me to be. No one wants to overlook the glaring opportunity of just backing down against another poster who offered some advice all be it concealed within a statement about the games faults.

And seeing as you both seem to be in agreement about the "pretty=/= awesome game" i'm sure the above comment of "you enjoy reading too much into posts don't you?" will be ignored, and both experiences on this board will continue to be pleasant.

Have a nice day now.
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#8DirtBasedSoap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 3:16:12 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
Pretty =/= awesome game.

It was some friendly all be it firm advice along with a statement.
This now merely appears as picking a fight seeing as you choose to ignore the option of just agreeing with that and attempt to belittle him by using sarcasm to just make it seem as though he paraphrased what you said.

Now i could be wrong. And i'm sure you would both want me to be. No one wants to overlook the glaring opportunity of just backing down against another poster who offered some advice all be it concealed within a statement about the games faults.

And seeing as you both seem to be in agreement about the "pretty=/= awesome game" i'm sure the above comment of "you enjoy reading too much into posts don't you?" will be ignored, and both experiences on this board will continue to be pleasant.

Have a nice day now.

Lol
I ain't reading a long, mad, pseudo-intellectual post
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#9Chaosmaster00Posted 1/19/2013 3:49:45 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
Pretty =/= awesome game.

Hardly. I like how you assume I'm making baseless conjectures while attempting to belittle my reasonable sentiments and advice solely on the basis of you not giving any further reason for us to understand why, according to your belief, that this game is "awesome". Because I certainly have many objective points that stand counter to that proposition.

P.S. You mad, bro?
---
#10Czar_YoshiPosted 1/19/2013 3:59:58 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
Lol
I ain't reading a long, mad, pseudo-intellectual post

Woah, this dude is having a bad hair day.

Tip: He was advising you not to go around picking fights. If you feel like that deserves an insult, then you probably deserve being in a fight against two guys who can say something other than "lol" in response.

Tip 2: If you found that long, you're going to get mauled here if you try and pick a fight. A typical argument here spans multiple posts due to the character limit.