This game is awesome.

#31DirtBasedSoap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:32:44 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
>Says game is good and pretty
> commence gamefaqs nerd rage

God what an awful thought process you have. I hope that you're trolling because the alternative is depressing.

Yes, because two sentences are a good representation of my thought process.

That and the rest of your asinine posts in this topic you created; probably just to stir up ****.

My good god. You paper Mario people are a trip.

Why thank you; that's quite a compliment coming from a troll/fanboy. I'm not really sure which one you qualify as, but I'm certain one of the two applies to you; if not both.

Lolz your jimmies certainly have been rustled.
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#32Bass50Posted 1/20/2013 1:56:13 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
>Says game is good and pretty
> commence gamefaqs nerd rage

God what an awful thought process you have. I hope that you're trolling because the alternative is depressing.

Yes, because two sentences are a good representation of my thought process.

That and the rest of your asinine posts in this topic you created; probably just to stir up ****.

My good god. You paper Mario people are a trip.

Why thank you; that's quite a compliment coming from a troll/fanboy. I'm not really sure which one you qualify as, but I'm certain one of the two applies to you; if not both.

Lolz your jimmies certainly have been rustled.

Not at all, I'm just pointing out that while you agreed with Chaosmaster00's counterpoint to your original post, you felt the need to start **** for no reason at all. Though, I can see where this is going, so I'm going to remove myself from the equation; I really don't feel like going down this road an umpteenth time.
#33DirtBasedSoap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:09:19 PM
closing this topic. so many dumb and bad posters in here.
---
The universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even ends in the end