Nobody on this board should review a video game. Ever.

#1jbl8199Posted 1/23/2013 11:45:56 AM
This game is game is good imo.
#2shadowreaper7Posted 1/23/2013 11:49:41 AM
what makes you think that?
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#3DMZappPosted 1/23/2013 11:53:40 AM
jbl8199 posted...

First off...uh, what? If you meant to say "this game is good", well, that's the most positive way an optimist could describe this game while maintaining credibility. Not great, not excellent, not a masterpiece- just good. And that's if they were somehow able to overlook the achille's heel of the game part of the game- the execution of Things and Thing stickers.

Second of all, I reviewed this game. I plan to review more games in the future. Many others have also done the previous 2 sentences. And there is nothing you can do to stop us.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2664-2654-8959
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#4jbl8199(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:56:23 AM
DMZapp posted...
jbl8199 posted...

First off...uh, what? If you meant to say "this game is good", well, that's the most positive way an optimist could describe this game while maintaining credibility. Not great, not excellent, not a masterpiece- just good. And that's if they were somehow able to overlook the achille's heel of the game part of the game- the execution of Things and Thing stickers.

Second of all, I reviewed this game. I plan to review more games in the future. Many others have also done the previous 2 sentences. And there is nothing you can do to stop us.

Lol, I didn't say I was going to stop you, now did I? I was just voicing my opinion. That's still allowed here on gamefaqs isn't it?
#5DMZappPosted 1/23/2013 11:59:25 AM
...yes it is. I...I don't know what came over me. I'm very sorry. :(
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2664-2654-8959
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#6Crazy_tank51Posted 1/23/2013 12:09:13 PM
jbl8199 posted...
DMZapp posted...
jbl8199 posted...

Lol, I didn't say I was going to stop you, now did I? I was just voicing my opinion. That's still allowed here on gamefaqs isn't it?

It's the topic title that's hurting your cred, saying nobody on this board should review a game. You title a topic like that, you can expect someone to get annoyed at you.
---
You can solve all problems by bombing them rapidly.
"You will not enjoy that shrimp with sauce while I'm around!"-Drake & Josh
#7SpunkySixPosted 1/23/2013 3:14:17 PM
jbl8199 posted...

Your subjective opinion has no place in a review. You lose.

I wrote a review for NSMB2 and it was marked as highly recommended. You lose twice.

Do those words taste good or what?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
We're the good guys, not you!
#8PT_PiranhaPosted 1/23/2013 5:18:09 PM
What, they're not allowed to not like a game?
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#9SpunkySixPosted 1/23/2013 5:33:26 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
What, they're not allowed to not like a game?

Seriously, why didn't more supporters like you stay to... I don't know, support this game? Nobody told them to leave, and it's not like they were being mocked or anything beyond maybe the expected troll or two.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
We're the good guys, not you!
#10super_luigi16Posted 1/23/2013 8:20:38 PM
Yeah... way too many people on this board search for subjective flaws rather than looking at the objective successes of this game. Granted, there's going to be a wide variability in review scores regardless, but there's a point where you cross from making objective criticisms (e.g., little story, boss problems, etc.) to subjective hatred (battles are repetitive, coins aren't an incentive, etc.).
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: Revisions to KH3D FAQ | Upcoming Project: Luigi's Mansion FAQ