Nobody on this board should review a video game. Ever.

#51Chaosmaster00Posted 1/25/2013 6:50:22 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
rather, you sit behind the anonymity of the internet to veil yourself from repercussions of your petty insults.

Isn't that exactly what you and I and EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET is doing?
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#52super_luigi16Posted 1/25/2013 7:00:21 PM
Except for you and I and most everyone else aren't lobbing insults or flaming. Sure, we get to sit behind the anonymity of the internet, but that doesn't mean all of us are absolute douches.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: Revisions to KH3D FAQ | Upcoming Project: Luigi's Mansion FAQ
#53Chaosmaster00Posted 1/25/2013 7:07:47 PM
So, in the end, does it really ****ing matter which side you're on in this sense if anonymity applies to both ends? Honestly, the only people that further this stupid **** are the people who need to grow thicker skin and/or quit *****ing about other peoples' opinions or statements. Let bygones be bygones and leave the hostility to when you get to the gym or something, because if you think any of this will matter offline, it won't.

This is not opinion, but fact. Everyone should just quit the stupid **** and all just move on.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
#54SpunkySixPosted 1/25/2013 7:07:55 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
Except for you and I and most everyone else aren't lobbing insults or flaming. Sure, we get to sit behind the anonymity of the internet, but that doesn't mean all of us are absolute douches.

Objection.

You told me specifically that I was not bashing people or the game in a post, and then IN THE SAME POST went on to talk about how I was bashing the game mere paragraphs later, labeling me as a troll and making it clear that you were simply attempting to appease me so I'd shut up. And then you ignored me while victimizing yourself because you couldn't handle actually countering my points without whining about how unfair I was being.

That doesn't sound very nice, does it?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Yo gonna have ta put in a little OVAHTIME, Chuckie!
#55super_luigi16Posted 1/25/2013 7:42:09 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
So, in the end, does it really ****ing matter which side you're on in this sense if anonymity applies to both ends? Honestly, the only people that further this stupid **** are the people who need to grow thicker skin and/or quit *****ing about other peoples' opinions or statements. Let bygones be bygones and leave the hostility to when you get to the gym or something, because if you think any of this will matter, it won't.

This is not opinion, but fact. Everyone should just quit the stupid **** and all just move on.

In the end, does it really matter if I bring it up? In your own words, "leave the hostility to when you get to the gym or something," and the only one cursing here is you. You're the only one who's getting extremely emotional and impassioned. It seems your jimmies are rustled, so I find it appalling that you're telling me to "grow thicker skin." I find it appalling that I call someone out for labeling people who disagree with him, but you don't care. I find it appalling that you continue to ride your high horse that you're somehow above all of these arguments with your act of omnipotent knowledge, feeling the need to correct everyone who says something even remotely incorrect. Again, you nitpick other details because you have no argument.

It seems you all are getting way too frustrated and exhausted. Maybe you should find another board to hang around on then; I probably won't be there to ruin your bashing parade.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
#56SpunkySixPosted 1/25/2013 8:30:52 PM
>Tells others to grow a thicker skin and stop whining because they lack an argument
>Tosses around insults and then gets pissy and ignores me because he can't counter my argument without selectively forgetting parts of it, resorting to subjective arguments and reversing the burden of proof or victimizing himself and crying wolf

Okay.

I'd say this directly to him, but since he made that impossible, I guess I'll just snark to myself over here. It's not like this topic is going anywhere anyways, so I might as well.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
#57Czar_YoshiPosted 1/25/2013 8:48:52 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Stop arguing with him. I would of thought you'd learn this,Spunky,from arguing with Marioman and Smashking. super_luigi is just another troll.

I just thought of something.

People, why are you arguing with him? What do you hope to achieve? The only thing I can think of would be to change his mind, but do you really want to do that? I tend to find it embarrassing to be on the same side as a troll.

I'm not going to bother responding to that last post. No matter what I say, he'll pull some short-term memory loss stuff and forget what we're arguing about again, just like this:

super_luigi16 posted...
Besides, you haven't proven that battling is objectively bad;

Probably because I wasn't trying to. I was arguing that battling has no objective incentive, not that it was bad.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#58Chaosmaster00Posted 1/25/2013 8:51:35 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
Instigating and mentioning jimmies being rustled.

It's far too apparent you've no intentions of stepping down and at least not look like a fool, so I'll just let you continue on the path to your own downward spiral of naivete. Just remember, e-peens don't correlate to real life, so you've nothing to gain even replying to me.

And, have a fun insight: despite all my previous glorification of an imaginary ovine deity, my credibility as an intellectual among this board's community remains untarnished. Only those who try to nitpick about past actions to belittle others have their reputations at stake.

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GOAT.
---
#59super_luigi16Posted 1/25/2013 9:12:41 PM(edited)
Czar_Yoshi posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
Stop arguing with him. I would of thought you'd learn this,Spunky,from arguing with Marioman and Smashking. super_luigi is just another troll.

I just thought of something.

People, why are you arguing with him? What do you hope to achieve? The only thing I can think of would be to change his mind, but do you really want to do that? I tend to find it embarrassing to be on the same side as a troll.

And again you go with the labeling. Again, because you have no arguments, you decide to label me as a troll. Besides, you're already on the same "side" as SMASHKING and Mariofan, so you've already got resident trolls on your "side." You're just doing the very thing you accused me of in the other topic--ragequitting.

Chaosmaster00 posted...
credibility

Chaosmaster00 posted...
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GOAT.

Irony.

I'm okay with appearing as a fool to someone who puts those two quotes in their post. Besides, you guys still haven't proven anything. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
#60SpunkySixPosted 1/25/2013 9:25:47 PM
Because what else is there to do on this board. </topic>

*But go check out my parody it's ROFLtastic*
---
Tissue to the extreme!