Nobody on this board should review a video game. Ever.

#61WhataRecchPosted 1/27/2013 12:12:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#62Czar_YoshiPosted 1/27/2013 12:52:09 AM
super_luigi16 posted...
And again you go with the labeling. Again, because you have no arguments, you decide to label me as a troll. Besides, you're already on the same "side" as SMASHKING and Mariofan, so you've already got resident trolls on your "side." You're just doing the very thing you accused me of in the other topic--ragequitting.

Smashking isn't here anymore and I don't hear Mariofan trolling right now.

And I have plenty of arguments, you just won't listen to them. You had your chance, you changed the topic, you lose.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#63deaddaysPosted 1/29/2013 8:57:59 AM
Yep! Game's good.
#64ThatGuyZPosted 1/29/2013 8:59:33 AM
deaddays posted...
Yep! Game's good.

Now I see why you thought my post was bad...we got ourselves another SMASH and MarioMan, here...
---
Jumping around, reading Tropes all day. Got video games to play, school sure isn't easy. 3DS FC-5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
#65super_luigi16Posted 1/29/2013 10:41:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66super_luigi16Posted 1/29/2013 10:41:32 AM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
And again you go with the labeling. Again, because you have no arguments, you decide to label me as a troll. Besides, you're already on the same "side" as SMASHKING and Mariofan, so you've already got resident trolls on your "side." You're just doing the very thing you accused me of in the other topic--ragequitting.

And I have plenty of arguments, you just won't listen to them. You had your chance, you changed the topic, you lose.

So you're now the arbiter of winners and losers? Hardly objective there. Just like your arguments--they're not objective. I listen to all of your arguments and consistently disprove the, and you're ragequitting because you have no response. You're ragequitting because you know you're wrong, or you too lazy to even make an argument. That's fine, though--continue spreading your opinion as fact. Rather than trying to have a polite debate, you're stooping to name-calling. I find it laughable that you try to act all reasonable.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: 2012 FAQ Tournament | Upcoming Project: Luigi's Mansion FAQ
#67Bass50Posted 1/29/2013 10:44:00 AM
super_luigi16 posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...
super_luigi16 posted...

So you're now the arbiter of winners and losers? Hardly objective there. Just like your arguments--they're not objective. I listen to all of your arguments and consistently disprove the, and you're ragequitting because you have no response. You're ragequitting because you know you're wrong, or you too lazy to even make an argument. That's fine, though--continue spreading your opinion as fact. Rather than trying to have a polite debate, you're stooping to name-calling. I find it laughable that you try to act all reasonable.

This coming from the person who ignores people that refute his one argument about the game.
#68SpunkySixPosted 1/29/2013 5:41:11 PM
I feel like a ghost in this topic. I'm here, but the person I'm speaking to can't see me.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#69Trenton1234Posted 1/29/2013 9:13:20 PM
If I can go through the entire game without doing a single battle, buying stickers PURELY off of on the field coins and end game coins on top of the stickers I get on the field then the incentive to battle is non-existant. Now I'm not saying that's the case as I have not beaten the game but if battling isn't required then the point of the genre is almost lost.
---
Im pretty sure Ive never seen Link move like that (Mario though, yeah. Mario is awesome)- _Clinton
JUS fc- 4769-4089-1913
#70Czar_YoshiPosted 1/29/2013 10:06:54 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...

Ragequitting? I'm still here. I'm definitely not too lazy to make an argument, or else I wouldn't have typed up all that stuff earlier. And I'd love it if you could point out where I was calling you names in that post.

So, if you've listened to all my arguments, why didn't you respond to this?

Czar_Yoshi posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
Besides, you haven't proven that battling is objectively bad;

Probably because I wasn't trying to. I was arguing that battling has no objective incentive, not that it was bad.

So tell me, how does one person's experience affect the population as a whole? Getting Star Points is guaranteed. Having fun is not (it's still possible to have fun, but it's not guaranteed). An objective incentive to battle is something everyone gets for completing the same task, no matter what their opinion on the task is.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780