Lol this game is considered awful?

#41Chaosmaster00Posted 1/23/2013 10:12:39 PM
See, the thing about it is that, for the most part, it's been the guys who call themselves "fans" that have been the asinine/antagonistic ones, and also, we as the associated "dislikers" see ourselves apart from such to those who consider themselves "dislikers" who act counter to the behaviours of the more professional debaters among our group. We'd like to think that, as a whole, those who act immature on either end are not to be associated with the ones who do not.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#42SpunkySixPosted 1/23/2013 10:26:29 PM
Started skimming, couldn't even finish the topic. The fact that people STILL don't understand why whining about complaints and then making statements that they can't back up while picking fights with those who can is seen as wrong astounds me.

Hey, like the game? Make topics about why, but make sure that they aren't blatantly saying untrue things about the game, or emphasize that it is pure opinion. Have reasons for your beliefs ready and be prepared to come up with more in defense. Otherwise, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

The only negativity here is the constant challenging of proven things. If the people who wanted positive focused on the positive in the right way, there'd be a great balance and nice debates. Most of the time when unprovoked, the "haters" are coming up with ways to improve future titles. That sounds fairly positive to me.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
We're the good guys, not you!
#43JHH62Posted 1/23/2013 10:59:19 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
Also, people just keep being disappointing that this isn't TTYD 2 rehash edition. They bash this game because it's not like the res.

you obviously haven't read any of the topics on this board that talk about the cryptic puzzles, lack of story or characters, the crappy battle system, or the lack of incentives to battle
#44Czar_YoshiPosted 1/23/2013 11:48:45 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
Go find any of SmashKing's posts, especially from before the game was released.

He ain't around these parts no more...

For that matter, I haven't seen the other guy recently. Too soon to say he bailed, though.

Well, there he is. My bad.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#45FishyGoodness12Posted 1/24/2013 3:22:09 AM
Why are you people so pathetic, arguin over a video game. Go outside all of you and realize people have different opinions than you. you don't need to have reasons for an opinion, no need to bash it, go outside get some air.
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#46SpunkySixPosted 1/24/2013 4:03:18 AM
Why are you people so pathetic, arguin over a video game. Go outside all of you and realize people have different opinions than you. you don't need to have reasons for an opinion, no need to bash it, go outside get some air.

You leave then. You're the one pissing and moaning all the time about valid complaints and starting arguments. All you do is whine.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
We're the good guys, not you!
#47Bass50Posted 1/24/2013 5:07:21 AM

Weren't you the one slinging homophobic slurs and other insults towards people who dislike the game for any reason? Yeah, it started here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/65241352?page=2

Huh, all those modded messages must mean something.