Paper Mario: Ace Attorney Star: Justice For Tribulations (A Parody)

#11TheGreatJudginiPosted 1/28/2013 9:04:24 AM
SpoinkRulezz posted...
Oh god, now I'm sad that I've beaten all the Ace Attorney games already. Man they were epic.

Just wait until the release of AA5 and (hopefully) PLvs.AA! :D
---
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9771-1201
#12howdydoodlePosted 1/28/2013 1:25:57 PM(edited)
I think I heard rumors that it is actually possible to beat the game without firing Tarysecra by using infini-objections, but you have to have perfect timing. And the game still assumes that you fired her anyway, so it's pretty pointless to go through all that effort.
---
Video games ruined my life! Fortunately, I still have 2 lives left.
#13CrazyMechaPosted 1/29/2013 6:06:20 AM
10/10 would play this
#14howdydoodlePosted 2/1/2013 10:36:55 AM
Bump.

We need more topics like this one.
---
#15SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:55:30 PM
Oh my gosh thanks guys, I thought this topic died a long time ago...

*Blushes*
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#16howdydoodlePosted 2/1/2013 9:01:02 PM
Did anyone else think the most annoying part of the game was when you were trying to defend Wiggler (Tarysecra demanded that you help him) and you had to defend each of his segments individually? But first you had to find them in time for the trial because as soon as you posted bail they took off. Ungrateful little...

And after I went through all of that, I found out that apparently I could have unlocked a couple of exclusive newspaper columns (apparently contributed by Wiggler himself) by taking the segments to completely random locations.

Although, why a wiggler segment reading graffiti in an alley and writing a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it would make headlines (or this game) is beyond me. I wouldn't even care if they weren't so darn cute...
---
#17howdydoodlePosted 2/4/2013 7:52:50 PM
How many times does Tarysecra have to get kidnapped in this game, anyway!?!

Mario may make a decent attorney someday, but apparently he's a lousy bodyguard. First Peach, and now this...
---
#18howdydoodlePosted 2/6/2013 12:09:10 PM
Did you hear about the in-game glitch?

If you try to use evidencization while Mario is in the courthouse bathroom, apparently he gets flushed down the toilet and you get a game over.

Maybe he should have stuck to being a plumber...
---
#19howdydoodlePosted 2/13/2013 1:47:36 PM
Bummer. I single-handedly killed this topic, and it's my favorite open topic on this board.

Just as long as Mario isn't my court-assigned attorney...
---