A question for long time fans of the series of Mario RPG

#11MarioPenguin5Posted 1/29/2013 10:25:20 PM
Always add more penguins. There are never enough.
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#12PT_PiranhaPosted 1/29/2013 10:32:27 PM
MarioPenguin5 posted...
Always add more penguins. There are never enough.

Oh please do NOT turn into a third member of the "let's make EVERY one of our posts be about whatever's in my username" brigade. Two of them running around is bad enough.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#13Cartwheel_Kick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:49:11 PM(edited)
PT_Piranha posted...
Well most of NSMB's enemies are the Mario regulars, but things that were introduced in NSMB (Broozers, Ice Bros. Cooligans, Snow Spikes), or enemies who only started appearing again due to the NSMB games (Spikes, Rocky Wrenches) also make up a fair share of this game's enemies.

Of course there are also SMB2 references, like all the Snifits and Ninji.

Oh yeah I forgot those... I thought snow spikes appeared in SMB3 but looks like they were just regular Spikes
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#14MarioPenguin5Posted 1/29/2013 11:10:26 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
Oh please do NOT turn into a third member of the "let's make EVERY one of our posts be about whatever's in my username" brigade. Two of them running around is bad enough.

PT_Piranha posted...
I'm not taking it seriously, it's just that every two or three posts on this board someone says "penguin" just for the sake of it, it just gets a bit annoying. It's like a bad fad, but with good publicity.

in a topic called "Enough with the Penguins already" back in 2010
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#15PT_PiranhaPosted 1/29/2013 11:21:55 PM
MarioPenguin5 posted...
PT_Piranha posted...

PT_Piranha posted...
I'm not taking it seriously, it's just that every two or three posts on this board someone says "penguin" just for the sake of it, it just gets a bit annoying. It's like a bad fad, but with good publicity.

in a topic called "Enough with the Penguins already" back in 2010

2010? Weird it feels more recent than that. Which makes it even weirder that I forgot about you, I'll admit.

I've recently been running into a Kammy Koopa fanboy and a Dimentio fanboy who do the same thing on a semi-regular basis, so my patience has been a bit worn on the matter as of late.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#16MarioPenguin5Posted 1/29/2013 11:27:25 PM(edited)
e: whoops, I thought you were ProtoPirahna
---
#17PT_PiranhaPosted 1/29/2013 11:30:20 PM(edited)
MarioPenguin5 posted...
e: whoops, I thought you were ProtoPirahna

Oh yeah. Not the first time someone's mixed us up.
Sounds like something I would have said, though. (Prior to being exposed to more shoehorn posts.)
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."