Would you have preferred this game or a port of Thousand Year Door

#1RemixDeluxePosted 1/29/2013 11:33:24 AM
This or Thousand year Door - Results (269 votes)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
32.34% (87 votes)
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
67.66% (182 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The port of the game features absolutely no extras whatsoever. It doesn't even have 3D added to it. It is a straight 1:1 copy of the original game and plays perfectly the same way with controls remapped to the 3DS of course. So the only benefit would be having a great RPG game that is portable.

So what would you choose?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2shadowreaper7Posted 1/29/2013 12:03:02 PM
Other RPG's are portable, i'm disappointed with the game. But getting a game i can still play on my WII is pointless to me.

SS
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#3RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:04:02 PM
shadowreaper7 posted...
Other RPG's are portable, i'm disappointed with the game. But getting a game i can still play on my WII is pointless to me.

SS

but it would be portable. and its for the GameCube last time I checked.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#4Bass50Posted 1/29/2013 12:06:15 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
shadowreaper7 posted...

SS

And nearly every Gamecube game can be played on the Wii.
#5shadowreaper7Posted 1/29/2013 12:06:37 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
shadowreaper7 posted...

SS

---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#6RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:09:15 PM
Bass50 posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
shadowreaper7 posted...

SS

And nearly every Gamecube game can be played on the Wii.

My bad. I misread and thought he said the Wii version. I know the Wii is Backwards compatible.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#7Sentinel07Posted 1/29/2013 12:09:58 PM
I don't care if it was a TYD-remake, port, or rehash. Any of those would have been twice as good as SS.
#8Chaosmaster00Posted 1/29/2013 12:25:30 PM
Honestly, I'm quite conflicted. If TTYD got a good 3D HD remake with added content, I would be pleased, but I don't know if I'd prefer that over Sticker Star if SS got touched up... tbh, I might enjoy a portable HD remake of my favorite GC game, so it's hard to make a non-biased choice...
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#9RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:29:19 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Honestly, I'm quite conflicted. If TTYD got a good 3D HD remake with added content, I would be pleased, but I don't know if I'd prefer that over Sticker Star if SS got touched up... tbh, I might enjoy a portable HD remake of my favorite GC game, so it's hard to make a non-biased choice...

but it wouldnt be graphically improved. Literally a 1:1 copy with no extras just as I stated in the 1st post.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#10Chaosmaster00Posted 1/29/2013 12:56:30 PM
Notice the "if's" and "might"... I know you were talking about a 1:1 copy, that's why I was conflicted, because if it was an enhanced version of TTYD, then there'd be no objection, but a straight port of TTYD is a no, since I can still play it on my GCN, and wouldn't be worth losing a new game over.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''