Would you have preferred this game or a port of Thousand Year Door

#21KAMMYqueenPosted 1/30/2013 12:18:10 PM
Why would i want a port of a game i already play and own?
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#22RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:17:13 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...

because it would be portable. Thats why.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#23Bass50Posted 1/30/2013 3:15:27 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

Why is portability such a big deal? That alone is not a selling point. If there were extras and the controls were completely reworked to to take full advantage of the 3DS's setup, then yeah, it probably would be. However, simply porting a game that someone already owns without any sort of enhancements to a system where the controls would suffer isn't grounds for buying it.

The ability to play the game during a vehicle ride, school/work breaks, etc. isn't reason enough; especially when one could play the original version from the comfort of their own home on a console that is still relevant(for a while anyway). The only types of games that would be worth porting, unaltered are games for outdated systems that are hard to find and that's already being done.
#24SpunkySixPosted 1/30/2013 4:46:01 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

That's not enough to make me want to pay $40 with zero new content. This game wasn't NEARLY that bad.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#25Banjo2553Posted 1/30/2013 9:16:23 PM
Would rather have this game. A new game is better than a port in my opinion, unless said new game was horrendously bad. And Sticker Star isn't horrendously bad. Actually had some fun with it.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#26ClassyOldHatPosted 1/30/2013 9:47:54 PM
What's the price? If it was five, maybe ten dollars, I'd be fine with a chance to play one of my favorite games whenever I like, seeing how I can't easily access my Wii/Gamecube at the moment. If it was more, I'd be willing to wait until I did have easier access.
#27KAMMYqueenPosted 1/31/2013 4:01:33 AM
Remixdeluxe posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

So i can play it right now if i wanted to? and also i only play my 3ds at my house so....
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#28Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 1/31/2013 4:24:46 AM
I'm ashamed at all who picked TTYD. You would rather have a straight port of a game you have thqn an original? GameFAQs Logic.
---
I'm a strong beautiful black Keyblade Master who don't need no man.
(Not meant to offend)
#29StephenYap3Posted 1/31/2013 6:44:57 AM
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
I'm ashamed at all who picked TTYD. You would rather have a straight port of a game you have thqn an original? GameFAQs Logic.

I know, right?
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#30Chaosmaster00Posted 1/31/2013 12:09:01 PM
There's hope yet left, the vote difference is less than 20, and there's less than a hundred total.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''