C/D: Paper Mario 64 had the best enemy selection.

#11PT_PiranhaPosted 1/29/2013 6:03:07 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
It didn't have the BEST, but it wasn't bad.
Personally, I liked TTYD's, even though none of the final dungeon's enemies were unique (they all had cousins from another part of the game).

Well technically you could consider the Dark Wizzerds to be the unique enemy for that level. Their cousins only ever appear in the Pit of 100 Trials, the latter half of the pit at that. While it's true you can visit before starting Chapter 8, it's not entirely likely unless someone is really trying to get through the pit.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#12Czar_YoshiPosted 1/29/2013 6:08:11 PM
wiiking96 posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...
Oh, and chapter 3. TTYD had a lot of enemy variety in chapter 3.

Yes, but most of them were just enemies from previous chapters or PM64.

The main reason I like PM64's enemy selection the most is because it's a lot more diverse and fresh. TTYD doesn't introduce nearly as many enemies, and it uses variations on old enemies a lot more. Chapter 6 doesn't even have any completely original enemies!

C/D topics are all about opinions, bro. You asked for mine, I gave it, and you can take it or leave it.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#13SpunkySixPosted 1/29/2013 9:09:36 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
wiiking96 posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...

The main reason I like PM64's enemy selection the most is because it's a lot more diverse and fresh. TTYD doesn't introduce nearly as many enemies, and it uses variations on old enemies a lot more. Chapter 6 doesn't even have any completely original enemies!

C/D topics are all about opinions, bro. You asked for mine, I gave it, and you can take it or leave it.

You can still have your logic questioned. I mean, you're not required to answer, but he's allowed to ask.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#14Chaosmaster00Posted 1/29/2013 9:24:37 PM
SpunkySix posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...
wiiking96 posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...

You can still have your logic questioned. I mean, you're not required to answer, but he's allowed to ask.

He can question MY opinion all he wants for all I care, as long as I'm not obligated to reply. This is a C/D topic, not a "state which game you think has the better enemy selection and have your opinion nitpicked" topic.

That is all.
---
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''
#15MarioPenguin5Posted 1/29/2013 9:26:46 PM
fight fight fight
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#16StephenYap3Posted 1/30/2013 8:19:38 AM
C. I loved the enemy variety and the balance between old and new enemies. TTYD's enemy variety was okay.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#17WodPythonPosted 1/30/2013 11:36:10 AM(edited)
@ czar, I know how you feel bro, on the SSBWU boards there was at topic along the lines titled "top 10 most wanted new character," and I posted mine, and one felt the need to debate me, and yes it was quite annoying considering it was just a post your opinion topic... We had some fun, but eventually it was just repeat I just stated that it was my opinion, let him have the last word and we agreed to disagree and that was all.

Anyways, as for the topic itself, I will have to deny... if we are just talking about enemy selction in general, I will actually give it to TTYD, with sticker star following a close second =).
---
"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither."
#18KAMMYqueenPosted 1/30/2013 12:16:53 PM
d D lots of enemy was just diffrent version,in other mario games
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U