Worth It?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joebot800

Joebot800
3 years ago#1
Is this game worth getting or am I better off just playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in the coming months?

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#2
Get a game you're more sure of liking. This game is nothing like the past 3, save for slight semantics. If you really need insight, watch a video walkthrough, rather than asking this board.
Unofficial Sage of The Denpa Men board (Awaiting the sequel: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Apparently a PM:SS ''know-it-all''

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 years ago#3
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Get a game you're more sure of liking. This game is nothing like the past 3, save for slight semantics. If you really need insight, watch a video walkthrough, rather than asking this board.

Maybe try renting it too. The game is far too polarizing to really give a solid yes or no at this point.
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...

User Info: Joebot800

Joebot800
3 years ago#4
Thanks!

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
3 years ago#5
I don't believe in renting handheld games.

But if it's not too late for my opinion, I still say this is a good game if you're not going into it expecting it to top the others.
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived