Miyamoto I am disapoint

#1yourDaddiePosted 2/1/2013 10:34:08 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/29/paper-mario-vs-nintendos-shigeru-miyamoto

Basically miyamoto is the one who messed up this game
---
I am your father
#2PT_PiranhaPosted 2/1/2013 2:21:45 PM
Dad, that's old news.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#3Phantom_NookPosted 2/1/2013 4:25:13 PM
What new and exciting information.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#4SpunkySixPosted 2/1/2013 5:39:43 PM
What a bOLD topic.

Sorry. Had to.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 2/1/2013 6:17:16 PM
It's old, but I'll still say it.

"It felt like a port of TTYD"

"New Super Mario Bros. U!!!!!!!!!"
"Wind Waker HD!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Pokemon Black and White 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <actually liked these games, but you get the point.

Wind Waker and NSMB were fine as they were. NSMB was great on the DS and then lost its feel afterward.
Pokemon games are great... And that's precisely why they're always the same. They're great as they are.
The first two Paper Mario games were fantastic. SPM was just Nintendo trying to change things a bit. It didn't work. So when IS tried to go back to the original formula, it felt like a PORT!?! This is right after Nintendo released a FOURTH NSMB!!!

Just my thoughts.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg
#6SpunkySixPosted 2/1/2013 11:24:29 PM
CakeOfLies posted...

"Pokemon Black and White 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <actually liked these games, but you get the point.

Wind Waker and NSMB were fine as they were. NSMB was great on the DS and then lost its feel afterward.
Pokemon games are great... And that's precisely why they're always the same. They're great as they are.
The first two Paper Mario games were fantastic. SPM was just Nintendo trying to change things a bit. It didn't work. So when IS tried to go back to the original formula, it felt like a PORT!?! This is right after Nintendo released a FOURTH NSMB!!!

Just my thoughts.

Oh but the world map is connected and Wendy has ice skates, so it's cool man, NSMB feels fresh again.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#7mahboiPosted 2/1/2013 11:51:01 PM
SpunkySix posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Just my thoughts.

Oh but the world map is connected and Wendy has ice skates, so it's cool man, NSMB feels fresh again.

It's sad that I really have heard people use stuff like that as an argument...
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 54
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#8Czar_YoshiPosted 2/2/2013 12:17:26 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Just my thoughts.

To be fair, TWWHD was announced after SS was released.

On the other hand, that's not a good thing.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#9gamestar3000Posted 2/2/2013 10:37:01 AM
SpunkySix posted...
What a bOLD topic.

Sorry. Had to.

Face. palm.
---
Owls
#10Masuta-ZeanotoPosted 2/2/2013 11:11:59 AM
Hopefully, we could get a "classic' PM game for the 3DS (don't want it to be for the Wii U because I'm not planning on getting one, but that's not a fair argument).