Collection of my ideas for a new Paper Mario game

#11wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:32:33 PM
So basically, the item upgrading system would replace Recipes so more focus could be placed on Badge Merging.

Here's some moar:

Weapon Bandit:(enemy)
Fights mostly like a normal Bandit, but can also steal the weapons of Mario and his partners to attack them(think Popple).
8 HP
0 Defense
Weakness: Partners with no weapon.
Attacks:
1. Ram[3 damage]
2. Weapon Swipe
3. Weapon Usage(right after stealing a weapon)[damage will vary]

Chargin' Chuck:(mini-boss, then enemy)
Chuck is a pretty tough enemy. He's fought as a mini-boss a few times in the earlier parts of the game, and then is a common enemy in a later chapter. If you try to use a normal jump on him, he'll jump himself to avoid it and hurt you. The Grip Boots attack is necessary to jump on him. Jumping on him has a high chance of stunning him for 1 turn.
12 HP
2 Defense
Weakness: Jumps
Attacks:
1. Charge[5 damage to Mario + Partner if unguarded)
2. Baseball Barrage: Throws 6-10 baseballs that do 1 damage each.
3. Split: Creates two fake Chucks that just ram you for 3 damage(each has 3 HP and 1 Defense)
4. Whistle: Calls a bunch of enemies from that world for assistance.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#12megasoniczxxPosted 2/3/2013 5:51:07 PM
MarioPenguin5 posted...
do you want to be congratulated for thinking about improvements to a video game without taking any steps to implement them? not quite understanding the point of this topic.

Dude, don't be a jerk.
#13Watt64Posted 2/3/2013 10:03:28 PM
megasoniczxx posted...
MarioPenguin5 posted...
do you want to be congratulated for thinking about improvements to a video game without taking any steps to implement them? not quite understanding the point of this topic.

Dude, don't be a jerk.

---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"