Would the game have been improved with more penguins?

#11Czar_YoshiPosted 2/9/2013 10:50:23 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Adamario_129 posted...
Scientifically, no Paper Mario game where a penguin had extended lines of dialogue has ever sucked. So extrapolating from that, yes, having more penguins would have improved this game.

Rudimentary, my dear Adaluigi.

Fix'd.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#12BringerOfPiePosted 2/9/2013 5:00:37 PM
Penguins make everything better. If this game was a penguin instead of a game, it'd be the best game ever because it wouldn't be a game at all, but actually a penguin.
#13SpunkySixPosted 2/10/2013 5:51:59 AM
BringerOfPie posted...
Penguins make everything better. If this game was a penguin instead of a game, it'd be the best game ever because it wouldn't be a game at all, but actually a penguin.

In this post: Real Talk.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris
#14Adamario_129Posted 2/10/2013 11:02:35 AM
My opinion of this game really would be noticeably higher if the Enigmansion had been occupied by Bumpties rather than Toads, all other things being equal.
---
"An apostrophe does not mean 'uh-oh, here comes an s.'" - Dave Barry
#15MarioPenguin5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:20:28 PM
This'll be the last time I'll bump this topic. Please make sure that your voice is heard.
---
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!
#16avengahPosted 2/24/2013 9:38:44 AM(edited)
I've just noticed something, watching a video of all Things being used. The three Ice-based Things produce the same background and effects, except for this:

The regular-sized one - Shaved Ice - has one penguin on the right.
The big one - Air Conditioner - has two penguins.
And the mega one - Fridge - has three!

In all the animations, the penguins watch the Thing drop into view; their heads follow the object's movement. It's a subtle difference I'd probably never have noticed unless I'd seen them back-to-back!
---
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F
#17Dark_KoopatrolPosted 3/5/2013 10:16:11 PM
BUMP FOR MP5 <3333

i voted no
---
Bot's Domain gave Wairo. a garlic. But Wairo. didn't give him an onion.
So Bot's Domain said "I love you"... but Wairo. said "WAH HAH HAH".