In pm64 and spm you could swim, but in this game...

#1JHH62Posted 2/5/2013 10:54:07 PM
You can't touch water without getting soggy, that doesn't really make any sense at al because pm64 and spm came before sticker star and you could swim, and you could even become a paper boat in ttyd without getting soggy in water
#2Czar_YoshiPosted 2/5/2013 11:12:57 PM
Huh? You couldn't swim in PM64...
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#3JHH62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:32:42 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...

You could ride on sushi and dive underwater as well
#4Czar_YoshiPosted 2/5/2013 11:43:58 PM
JHH62 posted...
Czar_Yoshi posted...

You could ride on sushi and dive underwater as well

As well as what? Riding =/= swimming. There's a boat in SS, you know, does that mean Mario can swim?
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#5Chaosmaster00Posted 2/6/2013 12:41:14 AM
What are you talking about? You can go in the water at the hot spring in 5-5 and have your HP fully healed by taking a soak in it.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.
#6SpunkySixPosted 2/6/2013 3:39:05 AM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
What are you talking about? You can go in the water at the hot spring in 5-5 and have your HP fully healed by taking a soak in it.

How does that work... wouldn't that hurt Mario too? Actually, wouldn't warm water be worse?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Sometimes we even manage to speak words.
#7PT_PiranhaPosted 2/6/2013 4:50:22 AM
PM64 - You can only ride on Sushie's back. That's not swimming by any means. Yeah you can dive, but Mario can't swim by himself.

TTYD - If you try to swim (without being a Paper Boat), prepare to get chomped by the Nibble fish.

SPM - Yes you can swim.

SS - Same as 64, only without Sushie there to help you.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#8JHH62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:22:35 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
PM64 - You can only ride on Sushie's back. That's not swimming by any means. Yeah you can dive, but Mario can't swim by himself.

TTYD - If you try to swim (without being a Paper Boat), prepare to get chomped by the Nibble fish.

SPM - Yes you can swim.

My point is it doesn't make sense that you can't even touch water without getting soggy in sticker star
#9Czar_YoshiPosted 2/6/2013 11:08:41 PM
JHH62 posted...
PT_Piranha posted...

SPM - Yes you can swim.

My point is it doesn't make sense that you can't even touch water without getting soggy in sticker star

5-5 hot spring says hi (as was already pointed out).
---
#10PT_PiranhaPosted 2/7/2013 4:27:44 PM
JHH62 posted...
PT_Piranha posted...

SPM - Yes you can swim.

Well since this game started expanding on the paper concept, it makes sense to me. Oh and that hot spring would like a word with you.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."