Whew, I just beat this game for the fourth time...*Spoilers*

#11GenericName9Posted 2/7/2013 9:27:33 AM
Good job man. I'm finishing my 2nd playthrough and I forsee a 3rd coming sometime. Those are pretty quick times, I'm at 103 hours, what's been taking me the longest is grinding to get all the parade banners.
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#12Chaosmaster00Posted 2/7/2013 2:11:22 PM
You can't beat Bowser Jr when you have to use the Scissors because he has Defense. I'm not sure of how much, but it makes Hopslipper not work to kill him.

slaterastle posted...
Hey Chaosmaster, you're still here? I just came by to see how things were goin on the board and then I saw you here and was like WHAT? dang that is dedication to a game not that great. I mean its definitely cool your still here but I could never not find a way to enjoy this game THAT much to save my life! It's been like 2 months since i made the Plot Hole topic. And that was when I beat the game as much as I wanted to in the 1 run where i finished the museum and got all the hp hearts and beat it in 20 hours (not a great time or anything, just saying how long i played the game.) Anyway with all your knowledge on the game, you should definitely write a walkthrough for it. It would get a star for sure. Anyway I'm out, thanks again for telling me about the spoiler tags.

Yep, I'm still here to stay for the long haul. Even though I hardly play the game anymore myself... :P

As for writing a walkthrough, I can't. I use my phone for websurfing, so writing a walkthrough is impossible for me to do... sorry to burst some bubbles. Would if I could though.
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.
#13PT_PiranhaPosted 2/7/2013 5:29:59 PM
You can't skip the second half of the map with the Enigmansion forever, you'll have to get to Worlds 5 and 6 sometime.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#14Chaosmaster00Posted 2/7/2013 6:16:16 PM
Yeah, but you can ensure that by the time you fight him, you can have all 5 Royal Stickers. :P
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
#15PT_PiranhaPosted 2/7/2013 6:37:11 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Yeah, but you can ensure that by the time you fight him, you can have all 5 Royal Stickers. :P

How? How would you get to World 5 without activating Bowser Jr.?
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#16IvashankoPosted 2/7/2013 6:49:51 PM
Note: I'm not posting this topic to brag to anybody, expect an award, or cause anything like that. I'm just posting this topic to show what I've done in this game.

It always surprises me that people brag about spending dozens of hours playing single-player games.
#17Chaosmaster00Posted 2/7/2013 9:00:08 PM(edited)
PT_Piranha posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

How? How would you get to World 5 without activating Bowser Jr.?

Make sure you have access to the boat and all Things needed to complete each world; then, start off and beat world 5, then ensure you have the secret passage between Decalburg and the Enigmansion, then complete worlds 1, 2 and 3, and use that passageway afterwards to go to and beat 4 without triggering Bowser Jr, making you have all 5 Royal Stickers before Bowser Jr appears.
---
#18PT_PiranhaPosted 2/7/2013 9:47:19 PM
Oh, so this would require World 5 being completed earlier.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#19Chaosmaster00Posted 2/7/2013 9:58:21 PM
Yeppers...
---
#20StephenYap3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:38:42 AM
GenericName9 posted...
Good job man. I'm finishing my 2nd playthrough and I forsee a 3rd coming sometime. Those are pretty quick times, I'm at 103 hours, what's been taking me the longest is grinding to get all the parade banners.

Thanks, though on the 3rd and 4th playthroughs, I haven't been tending to the banners. (...obviously, but why did I say that? lol)
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(