I don't get why people who don't like this game...

#17up1001Posted 2/6/2013 6:21:28 PM
... why do they still even have it/why don't they just return it? :l
---
Member of the KIU: Midnight Knights Clan
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth
#2SpunkySixPosted 2/6/2013 6:23:50 PM
Because it's barely worth any money and it's not so bad for most people that they want to get rid of it.

A lot of people don't not like the game itself, they just don't like how much it pales in comparison to other games in the series.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Sometimes we even manage to speak words.
#3DMZappPosted 2/6/2013 6:58:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4PT_PiranhaPosted 2/6/2013 7:14:14 PM
That's... extremely hateful. I mean I knew people didn't like the game, but wow... that actually killed my good mood. Holy crap how does that even happen?

I gotta get away from this board, I can only take hearing everyone around me dislike something that I like for so long.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#5DMZappPosted 2/6/2013 7:27:10 PM(edited)
...oh. Um, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry, PT-Piranha. When I typed that, I...oh sweet goat, what have I done?

I deleted it so no-one else ever sees it again. I was just trying to be funny, not mean-spirited. Even I didn't feel good when I typed it.

WHY I'M KEEPING THE GAME: I bought Mario Party 9, another massively chaged Mario spin-off sequel this year, and I didn't like. this game did the same thing. "Fool me twice, shames on me." I keep it as a reminder of my idiocy. Point three on my original post was meant to be over the top, but instead, it was pure evil.

Again, I am so sorry I caused this reaction with my words.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2664-2654-8959
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 2/6/2013 7:22:10 PM
DMZapp posted...
...oh. Um, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry, PT-Piranha. When I typed that, I...oh sweet goat, what have I done?

Oh ha ha. ... Wait, "goat"? What?
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#7DMZappPosted 2/6/2013 7:28:46 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
Oh ha ha. ... Wait, "goat"? What?

I heard people use Goat as a replacement joke word for "the big man upstairs" on the Sticker Star boards.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2664-2654-8959
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#8PT_PiranhaPosted 2/6/2013 7:30:16 PM
That... is oddly perfect.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#9SpunkySixPosted 2/6/2013 9:20:30 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
That... is oddly perfect.

Yes it is. Creepy thing...

And am I the only one here that thinks MP9 was the best one yet? Sure, it was more luck based, but it totally streamlined everything and breathed some new life in to the series.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Sometimes we even manage to speak words.
#10PT_PiranhaPosted 2/6/2013 9:24:47 PM
I didn't play Mario Party 9, but I liked what I saw when I watched Youtube footage, I'd be down for actually playing it.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."